45. Maybe I Don't Know What I Thought I Knew

Start from the beginning

"Wait that's not fair!" I yelled.

"Life's not f--king fair. Get used to it, b-tch," Sin shot back.

"Ugh," I groaned.

"I'd recommend that start watching your d-mn back from now on, b-tch...No f--king idiot ever gets away after insulting me..." Sin chuckled evilly.

"...Sin made an empty threat again, Lin," Min sighed.

"He's not actually going to do anything, Min," Lin agreed.

"...Let's leave, boys. We can leave this poor b-tch here alone to think about how her life is sh-t," Sin clapped as the boys listened to what he said and left.

I stared blankly at the door where the twins left.

...What...just happened...?!

I was just talking to...a possessed teddy bear as if it was completely normal.

But it was definitely not normal.

Lin...Min...and...Sin?

The 'Trinity' siblings...

I had many questions running and rolling throughout my mind that I felt almost dizzy.

This was definitely different from the original otome game...right?!

Wait.

I forgot to ask the twins...how were they able to read my mind before...?

How did they know about Ace's amnesia...?

What about my plan of revenge against the Marquis and Marquess?

How did they find out???

I shivered unconsciously.

It was like they held the key to open up the box of my deepest darkest thoughts.

Did Sin, that teddy bear, have anything to do with it?

I was so confused...

As I was deep in thought, I finally remembered that I had another class coming up.

I was going to be late!

Almost immediately, I began to sprint out of the classroom to my next class, standard education.

Luckily, I had been training my body for years, so if I wanted to run...I could run.

I could probably run about as fast as Mach speed if I wanted to.

Obviously, I wasn't as fast as Ace since he was easily able to travel well over Mach 50 speed...but I was still very fast.

Wait.

...Where was my next class supposed to be again...?

Shoot...I was lost.

I ran around the entire building, searching every hall.

The hallways were mostly empty since everyone was already in their assigned class.

Then I saw the door labeled: "Standard Edu. - Mrs. Loli."

This was it!

I slammed open the classroom door and heard the school bell ring behind me.

...Apparently, I made it to class on time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Florence, Grey, and Ace all sitting next to each other by the window on the right side of the room.

The rest of the class separated themselves from those three naturally, as if it were by instinct.