45. Maybe I Don't Know What I Thought I Knew

Start from the beginning

I was about to question this teddy bear...

...before it lost its balance and fell to the ground.

"O-Ouch..." the bear groaned when he faceplanted to the ground with a small plop.

I wasn't going to lie...

...but that was pretty funny.

"W-What sh-t is this f--king floor made out of?! W-Why the f--k is it so slippery?!" the bear yelled as it sat up.

The bear seemed overly upset for some reason and was most likely embarrassed from its fall.

It was then that a thought suddenly struck me.

"...tsundere..." I murmured in realization quietly.

"...HUH?! Say that again, b-tch. I dare you," the bear, Sin, threatened me with a glare.

"Hmm...Maybe you aren't a tsundere...But, you're just a teddy bear...what could you possibly do to stop me from calling you a tsundere?" I asked with a grin as I moved over to the bear and slightly poked Sin's button nose, causing him to topple over again.

"S-Stop! This is f--king harassment, b-tch! I'll f--king kill you! I swear on my f--king life! S-Stop!!!" the bear squeaked as it tried to use its plushy and clumsy limbs to defend itself from my consecutive soft pokes.

Heh.

I think I could get used to this.

"I'll stop poking you...if you stop cussing," I offered to Sin with a smile.

"What the f--k?! No!" Sin retorted.

"Then...take this..." I said as I began to tickle the teddy bear.

"N-NOO!!! WAHHH! S-STOP IT, B-TCH!!! STOP!!! WAHHHH! NOOOO!! THIS IS F--KING HARRASSMENT!! HAHAHA!!" Sin screamed in laughter as I tickled him.

"Will you stop cussing?" I asked the bear again with a grin.

"F--k no," Sin replied almost automatically.

"Hmm...? Can you say that again...?" I asked as I held my index finger threateningly to Sin.

"F-FINE, B-TCH! I-I'LL STOP!" the bear yelled.

"Excuse me...?" I smirked as I moved my index finger closer to the teddy bear's armpit.

"I-I mean...f-fine..." the bear cried in defeat as it plopped itself on the ground again.

"Heh. Good," I smiled as I celebrated childishly in victory.

I was about to pick up Sin myself, but the twins interrupted me.

"...She's...interesting, Lin," Min said as he stared at me.

"...Very...interesting...Min," Lin agreed.

Min walked over to Sin and picked him up with a small sigh.

"You shouldn't have tried to challenge another human, Sin," Min chuckled as he positioned Sin comfortably back in his arms.

"You always lose, Sin," Lin added.

"Haha...You think I've lost, boys...?" Sin asked with an evil smirk.

"Hmm?" Lin, Min, and I all questioned out loud.

"What makes you think I'll listen to a single f--king thing you f--king say, b-tch?! Suck my d--k," Sin sneered as he crossed his plushy arms underneath the pink ribbon tied around his neck.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Sin played dirty, Lin," Min smiled.

"Yes, he did, Min," Lin agreed.