Special《♡》Contest

Start from the beginning

~ flashback brought to you by Tim's smartness and sleep depriveness ~

Chelsea, Wally, Kalur'ahm, and Richard all sat in a square, playing two truths and one lie.

Kaldur and Wally were 13, and Richard and Chelsea were 10.

"My middle name is Devon, I have an older sister, and I used to live in France." Chelsea said.

"You used to live in France!" Wally exclaimed, hoping he was right.

"Nope." Chelsea smirked.

"You have an older sister." Robin guessed, looking ultimately bored.

"Yes."

"Wait, so you used to live in France? And your middle name is Devon?" Wally asked, awe creeping into his features.

"Yeah. Until I was three years old."

"That is amazing, my friend." Kaldur replied, an honest smile on his face.

"Who's up next?"

~ flashback ending thanks to Damian's ninja star throwing ~

The beep from his hologlove knocked Robin back into reality, and he quickly unhooked the drive and ran out to see the fight.

"Kaldur I-"

"I know my friend. But if she loses the fight, I cannot do such a thing."

Robin cursed under his breath, silently praying, hoping that Chelsea wins the battle, so he can bring her home.

He rushed out and hid in the shadows, getting a full view of the battle between his childhood chest friend and Harley Youngblood.

Harley had super strength, and Chelsea had teleportation powers. A kind of fair battle, but not entirely.

The crowd watched as Harley was about to swing an uppercut to Chelsea's jaw, Chelsea teleported onto Harley's back, and wrapped her legs around her neck.

The crowd watched as Chelsea was squeezing Harley's neck so hard that Harley had a purple face in a matter of seconds.

When Harley fell to the ground, Chelsea let go, and Harley desperately gasped for air, the crowd starting to take bets for Chelsea.

"Artemis, you need to bet as much as possible!"

"Why?"

"Because I know her! Don't worry, Batman will pay for it, just please!"

Robin shouted into the mind link, watching the bet getting even higher for his best friend, until Artemis bet $200,000 for Chelsea.

Robin sighed in relief as Artemis walked down to collect Chelsea, and started to walk outside.

"Everyone out. I got the information we need, and planted a bomb. The workers inside should be waking up and be able to get a 10 minute window to evacuate everyone."

Everyone said their agreements, and he watched as Wally told the other workers he was going on break, and Superboy, Aqualad, and Rocket walked outside.

He trusted Zatanna could spell them out, or M'gann could phase them outside, so he just walked out of the building on his own, in the shadows.

When he reached the Bioship, he saw the rest of the team trying to comfort a shaking Chelsea, who was wrapped up in a blanket.

"Robin!" Miss Martian shouted as she saw him, gaining him to have everyone else look at him.

Chelsea looked up too, and she immediately got up and started to run to him, arms open wide, tears springing to her eyes.