1: lost and found

[30/7/23 Update: This book is currently being edited to perfection. Stay tuned my lovely readers!

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆]

To anyone who finds this... you are an amazing person and you don't know how much every read means to me. Enjoy my lovely readers ❤️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(Y/n) was a rogue. Captured by the Hunters, her parents were killed and she was abused, tortured and left to die.

It just so happened on that fateful night, 3 members of the Bangtan Pack had stumbled across her.

Unaware of her past, she was adopted into the pack which consisted of The Alphas-- Namjoon and Taehyung, the Omegas-- Seokjin and Jimin, and the Betas-- Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook.

They were anything but ordinary. In fact, they had the power of the wolves running through their veins, also known as the Truebloods.

Even with her new life, there were still so many unanswered questions. What happened to her parents? Why couldn't she remember her past? Who were these guys, and why did they adopt her?

Join (Y/n) on her story, as she learns the importance of love, trust and family through the Bangtan Pack- as she finds the key to her past.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(Y/N):

"Just leave her there. She deserves to rot." A gruff voice spluttered.

"Dirty girl. Now you have nothing you filthy beast!" Came another aggressive voice.

"One down. Now how many are left like her in the city? Too many to count" One spat.

"I swear we'll rid the world of these mongrels one day. Then we humans will be free!" Another cackled evilly.

I only could recall their voices. The ones I believe got me in this state.

I had no recollection of what happened. Everything was such a blur.

My head throbbed like crazy, as my heart hammered like a drum in my ears. I whimpered as deep wounds burned all over my body.

I had no energy left, as I lay helplessly sprawled across the cold and wet pavement. It didn't help that I could feel it against my broken skin, as my clothes were torn all over.

I was in such an agonising state, I couldn't even open my eyes no matter how much I tried. It's because I'd lost the willpower to. I knew I was going to die anyways.

Pain seared through my body like shattered glass repeatedly piercing my skin. I could feel blood oozing out of the wounds of my broken skin. My limbs throbbed in agony, matching the vibrations of my pulse.

Saliva pooled in my mouth, making it hard to breathe. It was impossible to swallow because my throat felt clamped shut from all the screaming from earlier.

When will this stop? I can't endure this any longer.

I don't have the will to live anymore. There's nothing worth to left to live for.

I don't even know where I am, or what even happened to me. Heck, the only thing I know about myself is my name...

Other than that, I'm just a nobody with any purpose left, waiting to die.

Faint steps in the distance caused my ears to perk slightly.

Great... I guess I'm going to get beaten again...

The footsteps came closer, followed by a deep male voice. "Do you see that?"

"Wait... what is that?" Came another shocked voice.

"Oh my gosh! It's a girl..." A third voice gasped.

I clenched my eyes shut harder, as dread consumed me as I could hear multiple footsteps approaching me.

I held my breath as I realised it was a group of men, and I could feel them hovering over me.

I'm so done for.

That's it, do what the others did. I don't care anymore. I lost the will to live and I don't care what happens to me anymore.

"Is she still alive?" A male whispered.

I heard slight crouching, followed by the sensation of a warm palm against my shoulder. For some reason, I didn't flinch.

"She is hurt..." The first deep male voice begun, "She is hurt badly"

"I can feel her pain. It's killing me" A soft voice choked.

"Seokjin-hyung... we can feel it too" Came another.

Although I wanted to hide my face with my hands, they had gone limp from before as they lay hopelessly sprawled on the floor.

I flinched as I felt a pair of fingers brush my hair out of my face, "We need to get her somewhere safe. NOW" The male with the deep voice commanded.

What's the point, I'm already dying anyways. By the time you get me somewhere safe, I'll probably be already gone.

"You poor soul, how could this have happened?" Cooed the one named Seokjin.

And just like that, I felt multiple hands place themselves underneath me, and I was placed into someone's warm arms, and I lay against their broad chest.

Mmm... I feel so safe and protected with you, whoever you are...

My feet dangled hopelessly as I could feel the man walking away with me.

"Is she one of us Namjoon?" One of the men asked.

"I believe so Yoongi" Came the man holding me.

Namjoon... so that's what you're name is. I feel so safe and warm in your eyes, I could cry.

The sound of a car door opened, followed by me being placed in someone else's lap.

"We'll take her back to our place and aid her back to normal" Yoongi breathed.

"Please hurry Namjoon" Seokjin sighed.

"I'm on it" He replied, followed by the sound of the engine starting up.

A warm hand started stroking my cheeks, causing my tense body to loosen a little.

A voice, I believed to be Seokjin's whispered in my ears, "Whatever happened to you sweetheart, we're ever so sorry. You're safe now, and we're going to protect you from this day forth"

The noise around me soon faded out, and I felt myself being pulled into a deep abyss of exhaustion. I couldn't fight it any longer, nor was I scared anymore.

Thank you... whoever you all are.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾ 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴 (𝓑𝓣𝓢 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻) ☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•