Chapter 17 - With You

Two Years Later...

Jungkook POV

Happiness.. Before two years me and yeonjun didn't feel the real happiness.  Of course we are happy but we also face lots of pains and struggles.. But its all changed when I met my love.. My Taehyung.. I caresses his cheeks...

At first I was so scared.. He looks so scary, dangerous but he has a beautiful soft heart.. I came to know that its a mask he wear to make others not to use his weakness.. Bogum and mingyu betrayed him they used him.. How can they hurt a person like Taehyung..

And even though I signed a contract he didn't treat me like a slave.. I feel so safe, so loved because of him I met many precious people in my life.. Not only me also yeonjun.. They were always with me all these two years... And also my taehyung's parents.. I did a good deed in my past..

'I won't let you go away from me tae.. I will love you and love you more..' I leaned a little and kissed him on his lips.. I yelped when he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me.. He kissed me back..

He bite my lips which made me to moan.. He slid his tongue and caressed my soft flesh inside the wet cavern.. I can't stop myself when he kiss me.. Not only him.. I'm addicted to him too.. I caressed his soft locks and pulled him closer.. Soon our kiss turned into so rough and passionate..

Before he break the kiss he bite my lower lips so hard that will surely leave a bruise.. 'Morning..'

'M-morning..' I'm trying to control my abnormal breath.. He kissed my on my cheeks.. 'I love you too Angel..' I chuckled at him.. He leave little wet kisses on my cheeks and neck.. What a beautiful start.. But we have to stop.. Because today is my graduation day..

'T-tae.. Stop..' But he didnt.. I can feel his hard erection on mine.. 'I-its morning.. W-w-we have to go..' I bite my lips not to moan.. 'H-hyung.. ' I let a breathy moan when he bite my neck..

'Okay.. Let's go..' He carried me in a bridal style to the bathroom... My yeon is also in Seoul university for his higher studies.. He still have two years to finish his course.. He wants to became a lawyer and I know my little one is perfect..

He is staying in dorm and now soobin is his boyfriend before he leave to college he asked him to be his boyfriend.  Ah my little brother is now in a relationship.. I still remember how much I cry when he went to stay in his dorm..

'Ah kookie.. Its only an hour travel...why are you crying like a baby..' I hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder.. Its the first time we both parted..

'Angel.. If you want to see him then we can go and met him.. Don't cry..' Taehyung hugged me so tight and comforts me.. I nodded my head.. Until I get into the car yeonjun stood before his dorm..

Now its two years.. Taehyung dried my hair while I looking at my mobile.. You know I'm a smart student and today I'm going to give the speech in graduation ceremony because I'm the college student council president.. I'm not nervous but the position makes me so busy.. Now this is my graduation day so I have to give a speech..