Chapter 7 - Love

Jungkook pov

I looked at the stars on the sky around the full moon.. Its so beautiful.. After lots of pain and suffering me and yeonjun finally have a family.. I still dont know about my step mom.. But what I'm scared is what if yeonjun leave me because of her.. Suddenly my mobile rings.. Its from an unknown number.. No one knows my number except hyungs and yeonjun friends... Then who is it.. Should I attend it or not..

'Hyung.. Why are you not attending the call..' Soon the call ends.. 'Who is it..' After a second the call came from the same number..

'I don't know yeon ah.. It's from an unknown number..' Yeonjun took the mobile and put it in speaker.. He didnt let me to talk to the stranger...

Hey baby doll..

Who is it.. I think they called wrong number. I tried to end the call but yeonjun stopped me...

I'm sorry sir.. I think you called the wrong number.. We both waited for the reply..

No baby.. Jungkook.. I know its your number..

My eyes widened.. Who is he.. How did he know about me..

The dangerous mafia leader V's precious angel..

I took yeonjun's mobile and messaged jimin hyung the unknown number..

But I dont know who you are.. Sorry you are mistaken me for the wrong person..

We heard a laugh on the other side.. It really scared us..

Jungkook.. Jungkook.. Do you think I'm fool.. I thought you are like a toy to taehyung but I didn't know that you are so much important in his life... And I think your brother is so fiesty. I want to hear your voice baby..

He is watching us.. Is he? I removed the curtain and saw a black car near our house.. Our room light is off so he can't see us.. Enough of this.. I took my mobile from yeonjun..

You look so beautiful Jungkook.. Be mine.. I will take care of you like a queen and also your brother..

I scoffed a little..

Stay away from me.. I dont know who you are but if my hyung came to know about you then you won't be alive..