Chapter 5 - First love

Jungkook pov

I faced many twist and turns in my life sometimes I thought why me and yeonjun should has to live a life like this.. I want someone to protect us.. My papa said about many fairy tale stories how the knight save the princess.. Remembering that stories I thought when will my knight came to save us from this hectic situations.. Even my life is like a fairy tale story.. But it became real and I met my knight who is there to protect me and my brother.. My strong tiger.. Thinking about taehyung my heart beats so fast I feel so happy..

'Hyung..' I snapped out from the thought when yeonjun came to my room... 'Yeon ah.. Are you ready..' I took my wallet.. I only have limited amount of money in my card.. I have to find some part time job.. I sighed and we both went to the nearby mall..

I want to buy some outfits for yeonjun because he is going for a trip tomorrow.. Its his first trip with his school friends.. I didnt want him to miss this chance.. I select some outfits for him..

'Hyung.. Its too expensive.. Its okay hyung no need to buy those outfits.. I already have enough..' I sighed at him..

'Don't worry about the money yeon ah.. I will take care of everything.. Okay..' He pouts at me.. After selecting some outfits I paid the bill.. 'Pizza..' His eyes sparkled and he nodded his head.. We were about to go but screaming sounds of people outside the shop startled us.. Many people rushed to get out off the mall..

'Don't go out kid.. They look so dangerous.. Its better to stay here..' The working noona said.. I looked at the men who have gun in their hands chasing a woman.. I saw how much scared she is.. I don't want her to get hurt.. 'Yeon ah.. Stay here.. I will be back..' But he holds my hand and cried.. 'Don't go hyung please..'

'Nothing will happen to me.. Stay here with noona..' I caressed his cheeks and rushed out of the shop..

I saw the lady mingled in between the crowd so I ran towards her and grabbed her hand.. She was startled and tried to get away from my grip..  'Come with me mam.. Please..' I holds her hand and we went to the shop where my brother is waiting for me.. 'Stay here mam.. Its best to hide here..' She breathed heavily..

'Do you want to call someone..' She shook her head.. She looks so scared and she breathed heavily.. I caressed her back to comfort her.. After a minute we heard heavy sounds.. Sounds of bullets and groans and screams.. Yeonjun and the lady hugged me tightly.. Soon the sound stopped.. Its only silence outside..

'I want to go home hyung..' I caressed his cheeks.. I know he is scared... 'Wait here.. I will go and look outside..' But both yeonjun and the lady grabbed my hand.. 'Just don't come out..' I walked slowly and looked outside the shop.. 'Kookie..' I was startled a little and looked at yugy and jimin hyung..

'Hyung..' They both rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.. 'Are you alright? What are you doing here?' Jimin hyung asked..

'Me and yeonjun were here for shopping.. Is everything okay now..' They both nodded their heads... I sighed and went to the shop.. 'Mam.. Yeon ah everything is okay.. Come out..' Yeonjun hugged me tightly..

'Thank you..' The lady said.. I smiled at her.. 'Jimin.. Yugy..' Did she know them.. They both bowed to her.. 'I'm sorry mom.. We took some time..'

'Its okay he saved me..' They all looked at me.. Mom.. I think they knew her.. May be relation.. I thought.. But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard his voice.. 'Eomma..' I turned and looked at taehyung.. My eyes widened.. Is she.. Taehyung's mother.. She hugged taehyung tightly.. He looks so surprised and also shocked at the same time..

'Jungkook.. What are you doing here?' I showed him the bags and yeonjun stood beside me.. 'Do you know him..' His mother asked.. he said something to her but I cant hear it.. She smiled at me.. Woahh just like taehyungie.. Now I know why he is so handsome..