Wales x Reader x Ireland

Start from the beginning

She didn't think the quiet brother would take the initiative to talk to her. (Y/N) silently nodded and took a seat in the barstool next to him. Silence loomed over them as Ciaran thought over his words. (Y/N) looked him over. He did resemble Dylan, but you could tell the two apart quite easily. He took a quick sip of his beer before placing it down on the table "How did you and Arthur meet?" The question threw her off and she had to pause to think of her answer.

He patiently waited for her to respond. "We met at the school library last year. I had to find books for my report and he helped me out" she stopped for a few moments, "We got to talking and became quick friends." Ciaran leaned closer to her with a small smirk "Are you two together?" She blushed from the lack of distance "No. He's like a brother to me." Ciaran's smile never left his face as he inched a little closer "How about we get to know each other a bit more?" Red dusted her cheeks "I'm sorry? I don't quite understand." Dylan entered the kitchen and paused at the sight "Ciaran? What are you doing to (Y/N)?" Ciaran pulled away with a small frown "Nothing." He grabbed his bottle of beer and left the room. 

Thoughts raced throughout her mind. 'Did Ciaran do a total 180 switch? Are all quiet people like that? Does he like me? No. I only met him a few moments ago' she thought to herself. Dylan walked over to her "Are you alright? Did Ciaran do anything? He's a nice person, but sometimes he can be a bit daring." She shook her head to clear her thoughts as the red on her cheek darkened.

She grabbed her glass of water and stood to leave. Dylan placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her "If you need anything or if you feel uncomfortable, you can talk to me." He flashed her a small smile as her face heated up due to the contact "I'd like to get to know you better." She nodded and quickly made her way upstairs. Dealing with the two tired her out, and she wasn't sure she could handle being around them much longer. Arthur looked up when she reentered his room "You took a while. Is everything okay?" She nodded and sat down next to him on the bed "I was just talking to Ciaran and Dylan." Arthur frowned "Did they bother you?" She shook her head "No. They were both quite nice." Arthur watched her carefully. 

He didn't believe her. Dylan being nice he understood, but Ciaran was difficult. Whenever Ciaran talked he grew confidence he didn't have before. "Arthur?" She asked softly, worried her friend had disassociated. He returned to the present and sent her a soft smile "I'm glad everything is okay. Do you think you can research this topic for me?" She nodded and immediately got to work. During her research, her mind wandered. She thought about Dylan. Then she thought about Ciaran. Regardless of the brother, red would decorate her cheeks or her ears and a fluttery feeling would fill her chest.

Allistor entered the room four hours later to check on the two. Arthur and her had finished the report two hours ago. Allistor found them laying on the bed watching television and chatting "Hey there." The two looked up at him and (Y/N) smiled at the older male "Is something wrong Allistor?" He shook his head "Nothing. Just wondering if you were staying for dinner." She sat up "If that's alright." "Of course it is." "Can I help cook then?" He grinned "Of course. No one else in this house can cook, I'm sure Ciaran would appreciate the help." She nodded and made her way to the kitchen "Hi." Ciaran looked up "Hello." She fidgeted on the spot "Allistor said I could help cook. Is that alright with you?" He nodded and she made her way over to the counter to assist. 

Silence loomed over them as they worked. Ciaran decided to break it "I'm sorry." "For?" "The way I acted earlier. I didn't know how to approach you. We rarely get such pretty guests, and I got nervous" he explained. Pink covered the tip of her ears from his statement "It's alright." He sent her a small smile and they continued to cook in a comfortable, albeit slightly awkward, silence. Dylan entered the kitchen to check on the progress "How's everything going?" Ciaran smiled slightly "Good. (Y/N) is a better helper than all three of you combined." Dylan smiled as he observed the girl "That's good to know." Ciaran watched his brother with a slight glare. Dylan smiled innocently at his brother and sat on the barstool closest to (Y/N). The two brothers shared another look before turning their attention once again to (Y/N).

Author's Notes

Ok, so the characters are based on the fan design in the picture above. As far as I remember, the one on the left with parted hair is Ireland and the one on the right is Wales. (Got the picture off the wiki). 

Allistor is Scotland (just in case you didn't know). 

Their characters are based on the wiki but with Ciaran, it's a bit different. On the wiki, it says that he's quiet and reserved, but those characters are a bit hard to write so I had to modify it just a bit in order to make him seem like a challenge to the outgoing and friendly Dylan. 

Also, I know Ireland is not part of the UK so to explain why he's at the house is just because he went to visit Dylan and Allistor. I also know that Northern Ireland exists and is part of the UK, however, his character according to the fan wiki was too similar to Wales' so I decided to do the Republic of Ireland instead.

I feel bad that Arthur got friend-zoned, but sometimes that's life. 

Lastly, this one is longer than the other ones because there are two characters and also because it passed the one-page limit I assign to myself (I write these on Pages), so I decided to roll with it.

The next character is France because it's time to restart the characters now. 

If there are any characters I didn't do that you'd like to see me do, let me know and I'll be more than happy to do it.  

Hope you enjoyed this.