Prussia x Reader

Prussia (Gilbert) x Reader

She watched in interest as the silver-haired Prussian played with the classroom baby. An amused smile took place as she recalled him telling the class he had to raise his younger brother Ludwig. Her classmate smiled at the pair gratefully "I appreciate you guys volunteering to take care of him. I apologize for the inconvenience." Gilbert smiled "Nothing is inconvenient for the awesome me and (Y/N)." (Y/N) agreed with him "It's no hassle."

 The two were soon left alone with the baby boy and (Y/N) returned to her previous activity; watching Gilbert play with the baby. Pink dusted her cheeks at the sight of his bright smile as he entertained the child in his arms. He turned to her "(Y/N) come join the awesome me and this baby." She chuckled at his choice of words "The baby has a name. It was totally un-awesome of you to not know that." 

Gilbert's face grew red at the news and he looked away in embarrassment. She made her way over to the two boys and sat down next to Gilbert "Hello Mathias." Mathias gurgled at her and she felt her heart melt "What's a cute baby doing hanging out with this fellow?" Mathias giggled at her playful tone and she proceeded to tickle him, leading the baby to erupt into a fit of laughter.

Gilbert soon joined in the tickle fest and the three continued to have the time of their life during that afternoon. Mathias began to grow fussy and the pair took notice of the time "He must be hungry." "We should check his diaper first." Gilbert stared into her eyes as she stared into his "Not it." Gilbert grunted in dissatisfaction as he lifted Mathias into the air and sniffed his diaper to check for any unpleasant odours. (Y/N) took a mental picture as she observed his expression change to one of relief "He doesn't smell." 

The female in the room stood up and made her way into the kitchen, taking out a jar of baby food. Gilbert assisted her by placing Mathias into his high chair and she sat in front of the baby. Gilbert watched her in secret adoration as she played with the baby and managed to successfully feed him without creating a major mess. He smiled as she turned her back to him, thinking too himself "She'd be a great mother." (Y/N) turned to look at him with a smile "Is there a problem Gilbert?" The sound of his name rolling off her tongue and passing by her lips caused him to melt. He cleared his throat and looked away as pink dusted his cheeks "I'm alright."

 She chuckled at his reaction "How about we play with Mathias for a few moments before putting him to sleep?" He agreed with her eagerly and scooped Mathias out of his high chair and engaged in a hardcore lego building session with him. Gilbert stared at the mess of blocks in front of Mathias "This kid is going to grow up to be an awesome artist." Mathias giggled sleepily and (Y/N) smiled "Let's put you to bed." Gilbert picked up the baby gently and (Y/N) watched with a smile on her face. She thought quietly to herself "He would make a great father." She watched as he put the child in his bed, easily coaxing the baby to sleep.

She waited patiently for him on the couch to return. He entered the room and sat down on the couch next to her "This has been fun." She felt her cheeks burn at their close proximity. He observed her face and smirked, "Even though we've been dating for two years, you still blush when I'm this close to you." She looked away from him as her blush darkened due to his teasing. He chuckled and pulled her into his arms, breathing in her scent "I love you." She snuggled into his arms and murmured back "I love you too Gilbert." 

The couple remained in silence for a few brief moments until the sound of Mathias crying broke the silence. (Y/N) moved to console the crying child and entered the living room with the now consoled child asleep in her arms moments later. Gilbert smiled at the sight "Did I ever tell you that you'd make an awesome mother?" She blushed from his comment and smiled at him "You didn't. Did I ever tell you that you'd be an awesome father?" Pink dusted his cheeks and he stared at her in proud shock "You didn't." 

She pecked his cheek "Well I think you'd be a wonderful father to our future children." He pulled her and baby Mathias closer into his arms "Does this mean you want to have children when we're older?" She looked up at him with absolute love in her eyes and pecked his lips "If it's with you, then yes." His blushed darkened and he snuggled his head into her shoulder "This is totally awesome."

Author's Note: 

I apologize for the lack of titles, but I suck at making them so this is honestly the best option. 

Next up is everyone's favourite Brit, Arthur Kirkland.