"Fine. Once." Eddie said in a strict tone.

"Yay!" Bill said as everyone walked towards the line for the ride.

"2 tickets please." The man at the entrance asked.

Bill handed the man two tickets and him and Stan sat in the first row of the coaster.

Next was Bev and Ben who sat directly behind Bill and Stan.

Mike sat alone behind Bev and Ben.

Which left Richie and Eddie.

Eddie handed the man two tickets and him and Richie got behind Mike in the last row of the coaster.

As soon as the man buckled everybody in Eddie started to feel panic wash over him.

"Wait Richie I seriously don't like this." Eddie said gripping the metal bar in front of him for dear life.

"Oh it won't be that bad." Richie said.

Eddie gulped and the ride started slowly moving.

Eddie saw as the coaster was about to go up to the top of the ride. And then, it would drop down about 250 feet.

"Oh my god." Eddie said shutting his eyes as he hands started to visibly shake. "No no no no." Eddie said shaking his head.

"Eddie." Richie said putting his hand on the smaller boys shoulder. "Eddie." Richie repeated.

Eddie looked at him as they were almost at the very top of the ride.

"Hold my hand." Richie said putting his hand into Eddie's reach.

Eddie didn't hesitate to put Richies hand into his own as they reached the top of the ride.

They came to a short stop and Eddie squeezed Richies hand tighter.

Then, the cart started to drop at a fast rate and screams from the rest of the losers could be heard.

Eddie instinctively grabbed Richies whole arm and scooted closer to Richie until he wasn't able to get any closer.

Eddie screamed as the cart went down.

Eddie didn't dare open his eyes.

Before Eddie could let out another scream the cart stopped.

Eddie hesitantly opened his eyes and saw that the ride was over and he was still gripping Richie for dear life.

"Oh I'm...sorry." Eddie let go awkwardly.

Richie chuckled and Eddie noticed a faint red tint painted on Richie's cheeks .

Eddie was the first to leave the ride and his hands were still shaking.

"I am never going on another fucking roller coaster for the rest of my god damn life." Eddie said pulling out his inhaler and taking two puffs.

Eddie heard Richie chuckled from behind him aswell as the rest of the losers walking in front of him.

Eddie followed behind Mike as he saw they were going to a Farris wheel.

Eddie smiled as he remembered that he loved Farris wheels when he was a kid.

Bill and Stan day in a cart together and Ben and Bev behind them.

Mike went alone again. Which once again, left Eddie and Richie.

"2 people?" The woman asked. Eddie nodded pointing to himself and Richie.

"Alright that'll be 2 tickets please." Richie handed the tickets to the woman.

Richie went into the cart and Eddie was next.

The ride started to move and it would stop every once in a while to let the people at the top get a nice view of the mountains of Derry.

Eddie and Richie has almost reached the top and Eddie watched in awe as he could see the mountains in the distance.

They had finally got their turn and reached the top.

Eddie smiled widely as he saw the amazing mountains and the sun in the distance.

"It's beautiful." Eddie said looking at Richie.

"Kinda just like you." Richie replied not tearing his gaze away from the other boy.

"W-what?" Eddie asked.

Richie smiled and grabbed Eddie's hand.

Instinctively Richie started to lean in and Eddie did too.

"Richie what are yo-" Eddie was interrupted. "Shut up Eddie." Richie said and then finally closed the space between the two.

Eddie's eyes closed as soon as his lips met Richies and he kissed back.

Richie cupped Eddie's cheeks and Eddie wrapped his arms around Richies neck. Eddie hummed contently making Richie smile and pull away.

"I think I'm in love with you Eddie Kaspbrak." Richie said looking into Eddie's hazel eyes.

"I think I'm in love with you too Richie Tozier." Eddie smiled and leaned in again.

I kinda love this just a little...