𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

Zacznij od początku

"If you couldn't tell." Blair responded with a flat tone. Then she turned to watch as Gloria did her spells.

"I can sense something." Gloria declared before long. Then all attention was on her. She started chanting quietly in latin. With a sigh, Gloria turned to Klaus. "I found it."

"So where is it?" Rebekah pushed. Gloria shook her head.

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images, there's a girl, with her friends- -"

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." Rebekah interrupted.

"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details."

"So dive." Klaus said, walking over to her.

"I'll need more time, and space." Gloria said as Klaus leaned on her table. "You're harshing my ju-ju."

"We can wait." Klaus leaned in a little closer. Blair stood, pulling the hybrid away from her by his shoulder. Her gave her a side eye, but said nothing.

"I'm sure you can." Gloria said with a nod. "But that's not what I asked."

"Hey, Hey. Y'know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat." Stefan suggested, putting is arm around Klaus. Soon enough, all four vampires left the bar.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

In the warehouse where Rebekah was woken, Klaus was on a couch drinking from a girl, Stefan is doing likewise seated in a chair, while Blair simply stood. Rebekah looked at them sitting atop a nearby crate.

"My girl's dead. I'm bored." Blair killed the young man she'd been drinking from before dropping him to the ground and looking up. She dragged her thumb across her lip, liking the blood off of it. Klaus looked at Stefan.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry." Klaus said, his eyes yellow.

"Yeah. It's been a long day." Stefan agreed.

"Try being related to her." Klaus laughed.

"You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me." Rebekah pouted.

"It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute." Klaus told his little sister.

"Why are you taking his side?" Rebekah glared at Klaus.

"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Klaus told her, which made Blair scoff.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!" Rebekah got mad.

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." Klaus retorted, looking at Stefan.

"Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off." Stefan said, as both of the girls laugh.

"Fantastic." He dropped the dead girl he was feeding from on the ground.

"I need to go." He got up and walked away.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asked

"To write a name on a wall. It's a long story." Klaus informed her.

"I should clean myself up. Niklaus, behave." Blair said, pointing at him.

"You couldn't sound more like my brother now. Ugh." He grimaced.

"That might be a good thing." Blair called, already walking to the bathroom. She quickly got there and shut the door. This life was exhausting, trying to be everything he expected her to be, trying to isolate herself without turning off her emotions. She wiped the blood from her chin and splashed her face with water. As she looked into the mirror, she hardened her facial expression again, before walking back to the siblings.

"Blair, good. We're going to check on my witch. See what progress she has made." Klaus said. Of course he didn't even ask, he just told her. It's not like she minded, but sometimes, it just seemed odd.

"Fine by me." She told him carelessly, as they both began to walk to the car. He drove while she sat in the passengers seat.

"Why do you insist on calling me Niklaus?" He suddenly asked. She grinned at him.

"I'm not entirely sure myself. I guess it just suits you better. The name Klaus strikes fear into the heart of anyone who knows of you. Niklaus is different. I like it better. Do you have a problem with it, Niklaus?"

"No, I was just curious." He said, focused on the road.

"Since we're asking questions, why did you take me with you and Stefan? I know it was a deal for your blood but-"

"Blair, I told you. Since the day I first saw you, all the way back in the 20's, I was intrigued by you and your story. Even after all of those years, I still see the same intrigue when I look at you. That's why I kept you around. Plus, you remind me and Rebekah of our brother." Klaus said simply, which made her smile.

"I'm glad to have you as a friend, Niklaus." She said as the car stopped. Before they got out, he grabbed her arm and looked her straight in the eye.

"And I, you." He smiled, before getting out of the car. She followed his actions. It made them both happy to know they called each other friends, instead of simply associates. Their happy moods fell when Gloria was no where to be found. Her bar was empty. No traces of her anywhere. They quickly got back in the car. Blair was mad more than anything, but Klaus was fuming.

Blair grabbed his hand as he drove quickly back to the warehouse. "It'll be fine. We just have to find another witch. That's not hard, yeah?"

He seemed to relax a little, which in turn gave Blair a little more stability. As soon as they got back to the warehouse, she let go of his hand as they both basically jumped out of the car, quickly walking back to where they sat earlier. Klaus was the first to speak.

"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." The two stopped and looked at the former lovers. "What's going on?"

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it." Rebekah told Klaus, which didn't totally shock Blair.

"She's wrong. Klaus..." Stefan tried, seeing his cover was blown. Klaus rushed over to him, snapping his neck quickly. Blair cringed, Klaus would be torn up about Stefan's betrayal. Blair didn't dare ask any details about Mikael.

The ride to Mystic Falls was quiet. As the silence sunk in, the tension grew. None of them dare said a word. Blair eventually fell asleep, until Klaus shook her awake.  "Blair, we're here."

"We're where?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Mystic Falls." Her face paled. She wasn't ready. She wasn't prepared to face Blaine again. Not after what she did this summer. Not after she saw no attempts from him to save her. "It's about time Stefan woke up. You can stand outside of the truck and wait for us, if you'd like."

She nodded. It wasn't like she was doing anything else. As she stood by the truck, she heard when he woke, and the muffled words Klaus said. Soon enough, she heard the door open. "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan."

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚