" krishika ...what a nice name . So what will you eat I have made yummy upma for you . " mumma said opening the lid making krishi eyes lit up . She served her and I started to make her eat .

The whole breakfast time moved with Krishi and dad talking while karthik making krishi laugh on his stupid jokes . Thank God naira dadi is not here otherwise she could have eaten me alive .

After breakfast I feed krishi her medicine and made her sleep in my mumma's room where naira was sitting taking some rest . She is pregnant so she has to take rest . I came out of room and sat beside my dad as he have some important things to discuss ..

" so you asked her about her parents. Who are they ??" My dad asked

" her father name is naksh Singhnia and she came to park with her aunty . She was so scared when I said that I will bring her but she didnt want to go her aunty . She wants her dad . I will search her father no as I think I have listen this name somewhere too. Till then I will take care of her ." I said and he nodded.

After talking to my parents I went to my room and called my office informing then about the leave for today as I cant leave krishi alone for few days . Once she is comfortable I will continue the job.

❣❣

I took out my laptop and start searching for krishi papa that it naksh Singhnia. When I typed on google and eyes bulged out in shock seeing the result .

Naksh Singhnia

CEO of Singhnia empire and youngest CEO in the business world

CEO of Singhnia empire and youngest CEO in the business world . He is son of famous business tycoon naitik Singhnia .

Age 24 years

Children - not available

What about his wife then ??? And why here any news of krishika is not available . She said he is her father and she cant lie too then ..

May be I should contact police they might help me ???

Soon after closing my laptop i picked my purse and phone and called Ishika to reach my home as soon as possible . Ishika is my best childhood friend and is doctor by profession . She replied she will be here in fifteen minutes and soon I rushed downstairs .

I came downstairs and saw krishi sitting with dad and karthik watching shinchan. Dad was happily watching with her . Tears Pooled in my eyes thinking how I also wanted to give them happiness of having a grandchild but my fate always come in between. . As soon as she saw me she ran towards me and hugged my legs . I wiped my tears before she could notice me .

" Aunty are you going somewhere" she said and I nodded .

" baby you stay here with karthik bhaiya I am going to find your dad and I will be back soon . So be a good girl and have your medicine on time okay " I said kissing her forehead and she nodded .

" okay come back soon till then I will play with bruno " she said kissing my cheeks making me smile . Bruno is our pet dog and krishi just befriended him very well .

She ran towards the sofa where bruno was sitting and again started seeing the shinchan . I picked my car keys and went out of house .

Little did keerti know that the her parents were very happy seeing her bond with krishi.. krishika was really a baby doll who captured everyone heart in span of few hours . Manish and Swarna were sad too as their daughter could not get her own child but happy that she is showing all her motherly love to this angel filled their house with laughter again .

❣❣❣❣❣❣

Vote , comment and share...

Please guys comment . I hope if you will encourage me I will get motivate to write more update and it will kill your time sitting in home .

Be safe be at home and keep reading and voting ....