"Chup! {then she turned to Nandini}, Nandu, tu theek hai na?"

"Haa, teri aaj pehli din hai na job ke liye, jaldi jaa and all the best Pari"

"Thank you Nandu... Tu Baaba ke saath hi rehna varna voh kaam karte rahenge. Tum ho isliye thoda relief hai"

Nandini smiled sadly and ate the breakfast

......................................

.........................................

Basu Publications

Anurag and Anupam walked towards their meeting area, but in between Anurag turned to the other side and started walking,

"Anu, tu vaha kaha jaa raha hai?!"

"Anupam, main Nandini ko dekh ke aata hu, bye"

Anupam stood there looking at Anurag with a doubtful expression.

Anurag walked towards her cabin and finds that it is locked, "Nandini abhi tak nahi aayi?!" Then he notices that Rajesh'cabin is also locked. So he asked one of the employees about them and they said about their work.

He got disappointed and walked away.

...............................

..................................

Asia Communications

Prerna looked up at the large building of Asia Communications from its entrance. Then she walked inside and asked the receptionist about Zubin. At the same time, Zubin came there and the receptionist called him to meet Prerna.

"Hey hai, You are Ms.Prerna Sharma right?"

"Yes sir"

"Welcome to our office and you know na that you are appointed as the PA to the CEO of this company?"

"Of course Sir, and thank you"

"Hmm, Sofiya, please make her comfortable and lead her to the CEO's cabin and ha, don't forget to give her the duty schedule," He said to one of the employees.

Sofiya smiled at Prerna and ready to go with her.

"I'm sorry Prerna, meri ek meeting hai, varna main khud accompany karta"

"It's ok sir"

"Have a wonderful day, c u soon"

Then Sofiya and Prerna walked towards the CEO's cabin, which is on the 4th floor.

"So Prerna, tum campus recruitment se aayi hu na?"
"Yeah"

"Hmm, then you are so lucky ha... matlab bina koyi experience se tum PA ban gayi na aur voh bhi kis ka{she said dreamingly} Sir ka...... OMG!!"

"Kyun? ese kyu keh rahi hai?!"

"So iska matlab tum abhi tak unhe mila nahi hai. Ohh god you have to see him, soooo handsome and good looking. Agar esi boss ho toh kaun kaam nahi karegi, and oopar se PA.... matlab har vakt unke paas"

Prerna rolled her eyes realizing that the girls here are all gaaga over him

"Vaise tumhari kismat toh 50-50 hai"

"Matlab?"

"First 50 yeh hai jo maine abhi kahi thi na ki tum the most handsome boss ke saath, matlab har vakt saath kaam karnewaali hu, and uss vaje se tumhe iss office mein bahut saare jealous aankhe bhi milenge"

"And the next 50?"

"Voh!! maana ki boss handsome hai, good looking hai and all, but jab kaam ke baat aata hai toh voh {she widened her eyes to express how much particular he is}, bahut perfect hai. Unhe sab kuch perfect and on time chahiye. On time matlab on time. Unhe late logon se nafrat hai"

"Kyun? voh kya koyi machine hai? Time ke hissab se sirf machine chalte hai, insaan nahi"

"Hmm Prerna yeh logic tum iss cabin ke andar mat bataana, all the best"

Then Sofia left her and Prerna took a deep breath before opening the door.

"May I come in sir"

She peeked through the side opening of the door and saw no one on the chair, then she rolled her eyes through the cabin and saw a person standing on his back towards her near the large glass window.

"Yes" He said without turning back. She entered the cabin and walked towards him and stood at a reasonable distance.

"Sir, main aapka nayi PA hu"

"Yeah, I will make it" His reply made no sense to her and so she called him once again, "Sir?!"

Actually he is talking to one of his clients through his Bluetooth earpiece. But her next call made him realize that someone is standing at his back. Then also he didn't turn and asked her, "what you want?"

"Sir, I'm your PA, and what I have to do?" she asked him politely

"Did you get the duty schedule?"

"Yes sir" 

"Then?!" His question made her feel like a fool

"Sorry sir" She hurriedly opened it and read in her mind.

"Do according to the time"

"Ok sir" Then she turned around and started walking towards the door while reading trough the schedule list and looked at her watch.

"10:30 AM - Coffee, with one spoon sugar!?" She read it silently. Then she realized that she has to do this job for now. She got really pissed off by this, and then she again turned and walked towards him angrily, "Excuse me, main aap ke  liye coffee kyu banau?! I'm your Personal Assistant, not your peon"

He got really offended by this, "I will call you later" He said to the client on the phone before disconnecting and turned around angrily, "You"

They both looked at each other and, ""TUM!?!?!?"" said in unison

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................