Chapter 8: Moving

Ight here's the next chapter! As promised on Wednesday😜 sorry it's already 10pm here my bad!

Also I don't own any photos used! They're just for reference for everyone☺️
________________________________

I watched my mate take a deep breath, shutting his eyes. He exhaled and his eyes opened to look at me. "I'm sorry I lost control of my wolf there." Argo stuck his hand out for me to take. hesentaly  took his hand and he helped me to my feet. Once I was standing I pulled my hand back to my side. His touch was dangerous it ,ads me want to do things I shouldn't. "Would you like to go start packing?" Arlo asked me carefully. I nodded, I would have to sooner or later anyway.

We headed back towards the house, which thankfully was vacant. I wasn't ready to say goodbye yet. We climbed the stairs to my room and then I went to my closet. I pulled out all my clothes and shoes so they were ready to be moved. Then I went to my dresser and packed all the clothes from it into a box. "I'm going to go put these boxes in the SUV." Alpha Arlo told me as he picked up the clothing boxes and headed out of the room.

All that was left was my decorations, books, and electronics. I started taking the photos and paintings off the wall and placed them into a box. I ended with up with 2 full boxes of decorations which Arlo took to the car for me as well. Lastly I put my many books into boxes and tapped them up so they were packed and ready to be moved too. My once very pre-teen room was now bare.

Room Decorated

All that was left was my colorful bed spread and the furniture

All that was left was my colorful bed spread and the furniture. I imagined Jane would be taking my room as mine was always the easiest to sneak out of without mom and dad catching on to us. Plus her's was originally mom's office so mom would probably be really glad to get that space back. Tears threatened to fall once again. How was I going to do this? Will I be a good Luna? I'm really going to miss everyone. Although Arlo did say the house wasn't to far away so I could come visit, I hoped I could visit once a week at least!

I heard Arlo making his way up the stairs so I hoped up from my bed and grabbed the very last box. "Is that it?" The alpha asked me. "Yep that's everything I want to take with me." I nodded. He took the box from my hands, "I'll carry that out to the car, everyone is waiting downstairs to say goodbye right now." Oh lord here come the water works! I followed Arlo down the staircase into the living room where Mom, Dad, Jane, Kalen, and his mate Sasha waited quietly. I hugged them all, even Sasha. "I'll be back this weekend I believe to stop in and say hi." I smiled. Mom was already bawling as she clung to my father. Jane looked bored as usual and Kalen smiled and waived.

I walked out of the house to a jet black SUV that was all blacked out. I just love blacked out vehicles, there was just something about them that caught my eye every time!

 I just love blacked out vehicles, there was just something about them that caught my eye every time!