Chapter 4: Tainted

WARNING there will be sexual abuse in this chapter, I'll put an indicator there for the start and end of it so if it bothers you it can be easily skipped.

Okie dokie here's another chapter☺️❤️
________________________________

Rachel and Isaac tried to talk me out of my plan but I was determined to protect them and right now this was the only way I thought I could. Alpha Quill was later then normal when he arrived, I smelt the liquor on him. Perfect my plan may just work well. He brought the glass over to me and I took it with a smile on my lips. I quickly down the drink, and winked at him. At first he looked surprised then a smirk came across his face. I sauteed over to him holding the glass loosely by my finger tips.

"You know I've been thinking and I'm just wondering why you haven't marked me yourself." I took my free hand and drug my nails across his arm lightly in a flirtatious manner.

"You know I'm powerful you can sense it and I've seen the way look at me." I continued. Dear heaven let this work!

"But what about the future of my pack..." Alpha Quill started but I cut him off.

"I can give you more children, a stronger son and we can make him alpha." Sorry Isaac no harm intended!

"Mmm I like the sound of that." Alpha Quill smirked. He wrapped his arms around my body, grabbing my ass in the act. Oh I want to throw up. Hold it together Lilly, you can do this!

"Yes, I think I will make you mine." the deranged alpha's breath fanned across my face. He reeked of liquor but it played right into my trap. His lips smashed against mine in a lustful way.

At first I didn't respond, feeling absolutely nothing towards him but I knew for this to work I would have to keep the act up so that's just what I did. I returned the kiss the best I could. Then the man began trailing kissed down over my scarred jaw down to the base of my neck. I felt his canines extend and graze me neck. A second later the sank deep into my throat. I cried out in pain, fudge that hurt way worse then I thought it would. I thought that after he marked me he would treat me more gently wrong. Very wrong. He quickly threw me down on the bed in the room and began groping me roughly.

Thankfully there was a loud knock on the door "Father, the first of the packs have arrived for the marking ceremony!" Isaac to the rescue.

Alpha Quill growled, "take care of them!" "They want to speak to you." Isaac continued.

"I'll be back little mate." The man stood from the position on top of me and headed to the door. He yanked it opened and headed on down the hallway. My hand flew to my neck, god it ached and burned. It was almost as bad as wolfsbane in a fresh wound.

Isaac stood at the door till he was sure his father wasn't returning to soon. "Lilly I can't believe you went through with that." He hissed shutting the door to the room and rushing over to were I had sat up in the bed.

"It stings, I thought it was suppose to be pleasurable." I croaked holding my neck.

"Yes, if both parties want the marking to happen, it looks like your body is rejecting the mark." Issac sighed looking at the wound.

"Rachel is on her way to help lessen the pain, and I plan to keep my father busy till the marking ceremony. During the ceremony you'll have a chance to escape as there will be so many wolves around, my father won't be able to cause a big scene." the future alpha explained quickly. I nodded understanding,

"Isaac, mark Rachel as soon as possible." He nodded leaving the room as Rachel entered.

She didn't say anything when she sat down and began tending to the mark on my neck. Was she mad at me? I didn't say anything as the burning continued.