Going home

"William, what do you think you are doing?" Yue and Ruth exchanged many blows in a short time. William saw that Yu Chen was focused on yue and threw a poison needle towards him which entered his hand.

Yue saw this and became distracted only to be injured by him. Yue abandoned the fight and went to Yu Chen's side. She quickly checked the poison and heaved a sigh knowing that she has the antidote. She quickly fed him the antidote.

In this time, Ruth already started the sacrifice array. Yue was restrained to her place and her father's and mother's blood started to flow through the array. Yu chen was also restrained besides Yue.
"The more the merrier. With the blood of you four, it will be a success."

Soon yue's and Yu Chen's blood also started to flow from their fingertips. While yue was struggling , little pink,blue,yellow, green and Mi transferred their cultivation power of celestial beasts to Yue. Since yue restricted them coming outside, this is the only thing they can do.

Yue immediately broke through to Violet,silver and directly to gold level. Her space delivered a message to yue saying that "conditions required are met to control your soul powers. The space owner now is available to use all your soul powers from ancestral dragon."

Yue's body started to glow and william was sweating knowing that something is wrong. Before he know what happened, yue already peirced his heart using her sword she took from the space.

The array stopped functioning and crumbled down instantly. Yue also lost her consciousness using that much power suddenly but before she hit the ground Yu Chen caught her.

He also released yue's parents from the shackles. By that time,yue regained her consciousness. She checked the poison in her mother and father's body and immediately started concocting the antidote ignoring their words of taking rest.

Yue fed them the antidote and they soon regained their posture. Yue hugged them tightly. They destroyed the dark cult and started their return journey to the Phoenix sect.

Both Yu Chen and Yue received a scolding for leaving without telling everyone. Feng Ruo stopped the lecture and asked all of them to take a rest "rest for now. Let's talk about this tomorrow."

Everyone complied and Yue, Yu Chen went to yue's courtyard and slept peacefully hugging each other. The next day afternoon everyone gathered in the main hall.

After discussing what happened in the last two days, the discussion for when will the marriage of Yu Chen and Yue happen is started. Yue and Yu Chen took their leave from the main hall.

"Yu chen, let's go back to North Kingdom and meet with god father." Yue asked Yu chen and both of them went to North Kingdom.

______________________________________

Hey~~
The story is going to meet its end and the next chapter is the last chapter.
Thank you for choosing this book.