The dark moon forest

The next day yue remembered that Lilith told her to visit spiritual vein valley in dark moon forest and it will help her increasing her strength. Yue prepared necessary items like different types of pills,weapons,food and told xen not to follow her this time which he hesitantly agreed. Since yue now was a martial god cultivator,she shouldn't face any problems. Yue used a veil to cover her face and successfully reached outskirts of the forest in 6 days. Since it's already dark, she decided to rest outside and will enter tomorrow morning. A rabbit suddenly approached her when yue was eating. Assuming that it's hungry,yue feed the rabbit. " Can I follow you from now on?" Yue's expression darkened and turned to the rabbit. This rabbit can talk means it's at least a god level beast,so what is it doing here? Several questions rose in her mind.
"Why?" Seeing the darkened face of yue,it explained quickly." I know every part of this forest including core region. I will be of help to you." Considering the offer yue slightly nodded her head and asked it's name and the instant reply is 'phoeny'. The rabbit chanted something and a light shot towards both yue and phoeny. Yue glared at phoeny and asked in a threatening tone " what did you just do?" Phoeny felt fear creeping towards it" I was sent here by Lilith for you. She is the one who told me to form a soul contract with you." Hearing the explanation yue's anger was deflated and uttered a sorry to the little figure. The rabbit relaxed itself and jumped into yue's embrace. Yue then sent the rabbit to her space.
The moment phoeny disappeared, yue's warm smile was replaced by a chilling smile. She took a leaf and infused her spiritual power and threw it towards a branch of the tree .
" Don't you know not to watch others with such intense gazes? " Saying the sentence yue left in the opposite direction. There was still no movement from the branch for few minutes then a laughter with a masculine seducing voice resonated from the tree. A handsome man wearing a white mask and white clothes was leaning on the branch.
"Soul contract....and this skill....." Saying he plucked the leaf yue thrown which was now embedded into the trunk and observed it for sometime. There are also other 4 people with black clothes and masks who are probably that guy's subordinates. They were all in shock and happy. Shock because seeing their master laughing heartily and happy because he finally took notice of a woman. Many women wanted to marry because of his position but he rejected all of them. They can feel that girl's powers were lower than them but such accuracy and highened senses made them shock. No one can discover their Master's stealth but this girl not only discovered his presence and even attacked him.
While they are debating themselves,the person involved in the concept of debate let out a small smile." Interesting......we will meet again little flower....." With those words he disappeared in an instant not leaving a clue that someone was just here. The subordinates also followed him and stopped their debating.