Leaving for central kingdom

Yue secluded for 10 years in the space which is equal to a month in outside. In this time, her powers rose tremendously. Maybe only the old ancestors in the central kingdom can match her in terms of strength.

Yue exited her room and called all the elders of her sect for a meeting. All of them gathered in the main hall hearing the call. "I'm leaving the sect or maybe this kingdom. I don't know when I will be back. I will give each of you a talisman, break it in necessary situation. Once it breaks, I'll come here wherever I'm."

All the elders hesitated by her words. But they knew the fact that with her strength, this kingdom won't be able to restrict her. Without rising any objection, they took the talismans and told her to be safe.

Yue went to the palace and told the emperor to call her father, empress and empress dowager to discuss an important matter. It's already evening when her father reached the palace.

Don't know why but yue had a feeling that they know about the existence of central kingdom. So she decided not to tell them about her going to that kingdom. "I'm leaving this kingdom and wanted to visit the other kingdoms. Take care of yourselves when I'm not here. Keep these talismans work you. Break them when necessary and I will be there to help."

The stubborn look on face revealed that it's her final decision. They can only shook their heads and sigh. "Brat since you don't want to hear or opinion , why bother to tell us?" Yue answered her father's question "just informing".

The empress chuckled hearing her answer while yue's father was in the verge of exploding. "Since you want to leave that badly, no one will stop you. But if I see a single scar on you after you returned, I will gladly give you more. Hmph..." Saying this,he left leaving yue alone with the emperor and empress.

"My daughter, don't think about that worry wart. Just be careful on your journey. " Then he took a space ring filled with gold and platinum coins and gave her. Before she refute,he continued "I know you have money,but take these and also use these. Save yours."

Yue left after bidding her farewell with empress dowager and empress.
Before a week:
When yue exited her seclusion, she didn't immediately meet with the elders but took her hidden guards and left to check the central kingdom.

When yue reached the place pointed by the palace in her space,she saw a barrier array constructed with qi which is only sensed by immortal practitioners. Yue called her hidden guards inside her space and entered the array.

She was completely awed by the scenery of the central kingdom. The kingdom was like a heavenly palace and the qi inside is many times stronger. Then she entered a quite alley and called her hidden guards out.

"You guys collect the information about this place. But be careful and don't take any risks. I'm leaving and will be back in a week". They nodded and disappeared into the shadows.

At present,yue was heading towards the central kingdom with her fastest speed. Yue reached there the next evening and summoned her 4 guards to meet her.