An unexpected confession (2)

After 30 minutes,he followed her words and find a signboard pointing to a specific direction. He just smiled at her antics and followed the signs.

The final place he reached made him nearly speechless. The place was filled with blooms of different flowers. And the water in the lake beside the flowers slowly moving with wind,it created a great view.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by a sweet voice. His breathe hitched slightly when he turned around. There yue's standing with a light blue frock arranged with roses. She looked like an immortal descended.

Yue's face blossomed with a smile that can overthrow countries on seeing his reaction

Yue's face blossomed with a smile that can overthrow countries on seeing his reaction. She slowly made his way towards him. "You like it?" Qin Yu Chen doesn't know whether she's referring to herself or the scenery. He just nodded which earned a chuckle from her.

Yue turned to face him and took a long breathe. "Yu chen, I also don't know when I fell for you. I love you. Do you wish to spend your rest of life with me?"

Her words were like thunder dropping on him. He just stood there like a statue. Yue waved her hand infront of his eyes and he turned to her with the same dumb look on his face.

"Y..yue..is what you are saying true?" Yue nodded her head in reply only to be hugged by yu chen tightly. "Love,you don't even imagine how much happy I'm. For your question,yes. I love you too and I will definitely spend my lifetime with you. In this life or next one, only you will be the one I love forever."

Yue's smile deepened hearing his words and hugged him back. Then she took out a box with two rings. These two rings are embedded with memory stone. "These rings contain the memory of our first meeting."

They exchanged the rings and spent sometime in the space. It's been one and half day when they exited the space since yue changed the time progression same as outside.

Sensing the movement inside the room,qi bao and the others came inside to check them. They can clearly feel the happiness overflowing from their master. They have no choice but to break the atmosphere.

"Master" qi chen gave a letter to Qin Yu Chen making his smile halt on reading the details. " Yue'er, I have something to tell you. Yue turned to him and signalled him to continue.

"My parents have arranged an engagement for me the moment I was born. But that girl was missing from when she was three months. They were unable to find her till now. So they called me to cancel the engagement arranged between us."

Since it's not a big deal,yue just nodded and answered. " I understand. Go and finish your business." Qin Yu Chen felt like a rock was lifted from his heart hearing her positive reply.

He kissed her forehead while saying"I will be back soon." After he left ,yue informed her father that she's going to seclusion for sometime.

Before that yue met with the trio from the central kingdom. "I think it's time for you guys to leave. Before you leave, do you want anything?" Hearing her question, Chen An asked embarrassingly "little sister,the weapons you have are quite nice. Can they be exchanged for money."

Yue nodded and took out a level 9 sword from her space and put it in his hands. "See if you like it." On examining,he said "I think I can't afford it" yue shook her head this time saying "it's a gift from me". He wanted to reject but seeing the stubborn look on her face, he gave in.

While the remaining two shook their heads indicating they don't want anything. Seeing that,yue took out some mid level spirit stones and gave it to them. They accepted her gifts while cursing under their breaths. 'if we stay any longer with this girl,we might die with shocks and surprises.'

They left after bidding their fare well and yue promised to Chen An and Yu Yang that she'll definitely visit them in the near future.
_____________________________________

Heyy... I'm back.
Sorry for not updating this long.
And there will be regular updates from now.
Have a great day..😘😘😘😍😍