Attracting someone unknowingly

Yue reached the spiritual valley outskirts in 2 hours. When she entered the area, you're felt herself entering a high level array making her frown. When she understood the layout of array her frown deepened.
At the same time she felt a presence neat her. She dashed to the direction and found 5 people. One in white clothing and mask, the remaining in Black clothes and mask. Ofcourse these are the same guys who watched yue from the tree. They seem to be shocked to see her here. Mainly the man in white, his pleasurable expression was hidden by the mask.
' I never thought that we would meet this soon. Little flower.....'
No one moved from the original spot and your can't take it anymore.
" Why are you not leaving?" The 4 guards turned their master of they have to answer or not. Seeing him nodding, one of them came forward.
" Miss , it's not that we are not leaving but can't leave this dimension." His reply made yue chuckle making those around her confuse. " Dimension, you say...haa.. idiot it's not a dimension but array. " This reply made them even confused. " Array...?" This time the man in the white asked, making all of them surprised. The guards faces were stoned seeing their master talk to a women. Yue nodded her head and another guard spoke up. " Miss, I'm also an array master. But it seems more like a dimension than array."
Yue say on a nearby Stone before replying " that's because it's a level 8 array."
Now all expressions turned serious. If what she said is true, then they might never able to leave here.
"Level 8 array do exist?" One guard spoke up enthusiastically. " If you are willing to lend a hand then I don't mind helping you." This deal piqued the interest of array master among them." You are a level 8 array master".
But yue shook her head making his expression sadden but her next words left all of them dumbstruck." Level 9".
The smile on the white masked man deepened. 'who are you little flower? How many secrets you have? I can't wait to know you more. Anyways you are going to be mine.... Let's take things slowly.'
He was pulled out his thoughts but yue's voice. " This is a life threatening array. It acts an endless dimension to trap people inside. The core of array is a black Crystal. Find it and destroy it. Then the beast spirit in the crystal comes out. Kill it and the array will crumble to dust itself. " Getting the explanation, the 4 guards left to search the core. You're feeling hungry and took out a milkshake from her space and started drinking. Her every action were being started at by the white clothed man. Yue mistook the meaning of his face and offered him a milkshake. Not knowing what it is, he looked at her in confusion.
" This is my own recipe, try it." Seeing her anticipation he laughed internally 'cute'and rates the drink which made him speechless for a second but regained his expression quickly. This small scene didn't get unnoticed by his subordinates and started guessing what it would be like to taste. He enjoyed his time with the drink and in an hour the crystal was found. They tried different means to destroy the crystal like attacking with spiritual power and weapons but all their efforts are in vain. Yue shook her head helplessly and went to them. She touched the crystal and within seconds, it turned to dust and several confusing gazes shot towards her. " Just absorbed the spiritual power inside" yue replied with a quick answer. " But miss, why didn't you tell us about that first?" The array master among the guards asked yue but her words left him speechless. " It's quite interesting watching you guys." The white masked man also shook his head laughingly and walked towards her" what's next...?" His word were cutoff by a sand storm blowing informing of them. Yue pointed towards that and said calmly"that."
In an instant a gaint spider, the size of a mountain formed from the storm. A sudden fear flashed in yue's wires but vanished quickly. The only thing that yue hates (fears) is spider. But this fleeting emotion didn't escape the white clothed man's eyes. 'looks like she fears spider... amusing.' He stepped towards the spider to kill it but was stopped by yue. He looked at her in a questioning manner. But she ignored him and went towards the spider. " There is no need to thank me."
'Human, there is something in the cave that will lead to chaos if the information gets out' the spider told her in its language but yue can understand it.
"What was that?"yue asked in a interesting tone. While they were busy chatting, the people around her dumbfounded. One of the guards turned to his master and asked " master, is she perhaps talking to that spider?"
He also didnot know that anyone can talk to beasts. But looking at the scene infront of him, he had to believe. 'she is not simple.'
' there is a book that contains information which has a skill that will allow one to take over other's conscious.'
Rage took over yue when she heard the words and kicked the spider harshly. The spider also surprised at her sudden behavior and asked
'human what was that for?'
" That waste skill was worth this must of protection ?" Not knowing what made her suddenly angry, the white masked man came beside hey and asked "what happened?"
"That stupid spider is saying that taking one's consciousness into our control is a skill that will cause chaos and that's why it is protecting that book." Yue told him in a irritating tone. Hearing her words made their heart beat rose. Knowing that common sense won't work on her, he explained " its words are true. That type of skill really had the ability to do that." Gaining some support from his words, the spider continued " if you destroy that skill, it's better for all."
Now yue completely calmed down and her words coming next made the remaining shocked" I have to study the history and also have to gain some common knowledge. "