Jimin's true love

There were again tears in jimin's eyes as he cut the call.

"Now you know what to do jimin, both of the girls replied the same that they will not support you in this decision but still you know who will be best for you and who cares for you not for your money or your popularity" i spoke.

"T you cleared my mind and made me realise who my true love is thank you, may god bless you" jimin cried and hugged me.
"Now what will you do" i asked.
"Just wait and watch" jimin replied.

We headed for our evening snack and tea.
"Wow di the tea here is so good" shivi spoke.
"Hmm its great and the momos they are such an addiction" i replied.
"What about you baby do you like the ginger tea" shivi asked poking Tae.
"Babe i like you, and if you like something i also like it" Tae spoke in a lovey dovey manner.
"Guuys we should should do some adventure" jin proposed.
"No hyung not now im tired of the sickness" jhope replied.
"Okay fine we will rest but im bored" namjoon spoke.
"Hyung i have something to show you"suga claimed.
"What is it, what has jimin done now?" Tae asked.
"Just come he has done something amazing" suga replied.

We all went to his room and he was very happy holding jk. As soon as he saw me he hugged me so tightly that i was't able to move.
"What happened chimchim why are you this much happy" shivi asked.
"Yeah please tell us" namjoon replied.
"End the suspense dude" jin spoke.

"I got my true love" jimin spoke.
All were puzzled. And i was standing in the corner smiling.
Jimin looked towards me in a manner as if he was asking me to tell them all what happend.
I nodded slowly and smiled.
Then he told each and everything to them and then informed that he has broke up with his girlfriend and proposed his friend. Now both of them were dating.
He was really very happy as he was telling all this.

"I told you jimin T had solution to each and every problem" jhope claimed.
"She deserved all those praise we were doing" namjoon said.
" She is really a caring and can very easily solve each and every problem of life" suga concluded.
"The boy will be very lucky who will date or marry her" tae replied. And jungkook was blushing.
"She is venerable. She deserves great respect" jhope exclaimed.
"I was wrong guys as i didn't knew her, but she is truely an inspiring woman" jimin expressed his gratitude.
"Guys im flattered but i did nothing just pushed you a little bit and whatever happened was because of your guts" i replied.
"But you made us realise that what is the power of communication and how just a talk can change someone's whole life" jin spoke.
"No one ever cared for our problems, even we didn't cared about each others problem, but you came as a blessing and made our lives better" suga replied.
"Okay guys we should now eat and sleep cause tomorrow we will see this beautiful place darjeeling" shivi spoke while coming in the room.
"Did i miss something, why are you guyss so happy" she replied.
"Its just we are greatful to meet you and your sister" namjoon spoke.
"Ahh thank you" she replied.

We headed to see darjeeling.

We were seeing the beautiful mountains and heavy rainfall.
This was another beauty of India. We visited the lake and did other stuff.
Then we landed to a resteraunt to eat.
Sikkim's speciality is spring rolls and momos.
So we ate all those stuff.
And we headed to my dwelling place, Rajasthan.
Now shivi was driving and tae was sitting beside her.
I was really very much tired. So i slept on jk's shoulders as he was sitting beside me.
He was quiet in the whole journey as i was resting on his shoulders.
After a long drive we finally came to our house.

"Ahh finally we are back after the long trip" shivi exclaimed.
It was 1st of august and we still had time before returning of the bts.
So i continued my job.
And shivi also went to her internship.
While the others went shopping and touring pilani.

Jungkook's pov:

I was resting in my room as thinking about T.
" She is such a wonderful girl i have ever met in my life. She is my ideal type. I just love her and i want her to be mine".
I was thingking and jimin hyung asked me to go to the market for buying food items.

The bts were making something special for shivi and T to thank them.
They were making a cake.

* to be continued*