Hobi's Suffering

" No i want to talk to you" hobi''s eyes widened as I pointed finger towards him. Jungkook was staring at me as if some sort of shock was created in his heart.
"What does she want to talk to hobi, does she like him?
But her face is telling something else, is she furious on him..what did he do now" jungkook was in his own thoughts.
"Jungkook can you leave us for a while" i pleaded him.
"No even i want to know what hobi did!" Jungkook exclaimed.
"Fine then listen! Hobi is having a painful breakup and he is suffering from a toxic relationship or maybe an insecure girlfriend" i ranted.
Jungkook was stunned. He was looking at hobi with a questionable look.
"Please dont tell it to anyone T, they will be worried!" Hobi pleaded.
"And what about you hobi, did you see yourself u are carrying so much pain in your heart" i pitied on him.
And suddenly he came towards me and hugged me and started crying. Even i was weeping inside seeing my friend in so much pain. But i held and pushed out from that hug and asked hobi about the whole matter.
"Actually wherever i went i took her with me secretly without telling the other bangtan members, i placed her in a secret car besides our car and she was everywhere, where ever we went...but this time i wanted a vacation with my boys. I love her, but still i love to have my own space but she is just dominating a lot... Even doubting that i am here with someone cheating on her" he was crying and speaking, jungkook pitied on him and patted his shoulders.
"Everything will be fine hobi, can i have a talk with her" i asked hobi.
"But she will doubt that i am cheating on her with you, i dont want her to leave T what to do" he was still sobbing.
"Just give me her damn number and trust me i will make it right" i claimed.
He just gave me the number and i called it.
The girl answered the call. Jungkook was standing beside me and hearing what i was going to say.
"Annyeonghoseo, my name is tripti and i am hobi's friend"
"Oh so u are the bitch with whom he is cheating on me" she concluded.
"Excuse me miss, if not on me atleast have some faith on your hobi, if he says that he loves u he means it, and he is not cheating on u but having fun with his boys, cause on the other trips u just stick with him and he isn't able to enjoy with his group, i m not hurting you i am just saying the truth, as u are a girl with ego and a dominating nature hobi is too good for you, cause he loves you truly and right now cryingfor you, dude love means respect trust and loyalty, and if any of them is not in the relation, that relation can never be fruitful, i hope now u understand what i want to say... Just be nice to him cause no one waits for anyone forever. And one day will come when he will also forget you..and if u dont want that just change ur attitude towards him, be happy and good luck" as i was saying jungkook was looking me with astonished face.
"What did you just do,if she is provoked to hurt hobi more then what will you do" jungkook yelled at me.
"Sit back and enjoy the show" i smirked.
I went in my room and jungkook in his.
After 30 minutes i heard a knock at my door. As i opened the door it was hobi smiling heartily and hugged me for 3 to 4 minutes.
"Woah what happened hobi" i asked.
"T u are the angle to my life. My girlfrnd called me and apologised to me and said that she wont disturb me till i am at my trip and even asked me to send pictures and said that she loves me and respects me till eternity" hobi spoke.
"Great i am happy for you good luck for your relationship" i wished him.
He went to his room after 10 mints i heard another knock.
As i opened it was jk.
"What?" I asked.
" How did you do that,i mean how did u convinced her to be with hobi and she even got better... By just yelling and blaming her" jk asked rapidly.
"U know diamond cuts diamond... I just used the trick of human psychology and blamed her that she was the reaon that hobi felt depressed and she should change, and that got stuck in her mind and she started to think of it and got a sudden change of heart" i replied.

"My god she is totally something. I like her. I want her as my friend" thought jk to himself.
" Can we be friends" jk asked.
"We are".
" No i mean really good friends" jk said.
"Yeah sure i enjoy ur company" i faked it 😄
He went to his room and i went to mine.

Then at 9.00pm we had our dinner.
Jin namjoon suga jimin and tae were all astonished as hobi seemed to be much more happier than before.
"Has he got alladin's lamp" tae asked shivi.
" Sort of" i chuckled.

Next day:

"Guys im tired of driving, im gonna grab the back seat, who will drive today?" I asked.
No one said anything and everyone was looking to shivi.
"What why are you guys looking at me, Fine i'll drive... But who will sit beside me?"
"Taehyung" namjoon concluded.
"Lets go" shivi claimed.

"Today we're going jodhpur the white city!" I spoke sitting beside jungkook as we both were at the back seat. Jin, namjoon and jhope in the middle and jimin and suga at the back with us.
I and jungkook were playing game in our phones cause one thing common in both of us was playing games on phone.
We were playing pubg.
"Kill this one, oh help me revive me, i got a vehicle, blue zone is near, ohh there is an enemy, lets rush to the building, yeahhhhh chicken dinner" was all we were saying as we played almost 2 hours.
"Aren't you hungry?" Tae asked shivi.
"No cause i ate a lot, will you have it" she said offering him a chewing gum.
"So tell me something about yourself" tae exclaimed.
"Why are you intrested in my matters we are'nt even that close!!"
" How do you think will the time pass" tae said.
"I am a doctor actually to be doctor i am intern in a reputed hospital and my internship is for 2 years and after that i will move to seoul,korea. Cause i have got an offer from there. I have a lot of friends. I talk to them but if they mess with me i double mess with them" shivi explained.
"Woah you are a tough one though" tae concluded.
"Yup i am"shivi chuckled.

"How much time will it take us to get to jodhpur" jimin asked.

"Maybe 1 hour more" i said.

"I have to pee" he said again.

"Then pee on the roadside"i said.
They all started looking me surprised.
"Did i say something wrong" i questioned them.
They were seeing each others face.
"Oh come on guys u dont have to think this much just go out and pee" i ordered.
One by one each member went out and peed. I was astonished as they all went to pee.

Time skip:

"Guys we're here" shivi informed.
"Okay guys just freshen urself and then we will have lunch and then we will see jodhpur." I said.

We had our lunch. And then we went on seeing the forts and palaces of the kings in jodh pur. And then we headed to our hotels.

We were really tired. So jungkook, jhope, v and jimin went to sleep. I, namjoon,jin and suga were outside of our rooms talking.

"So where are we heading tomorrow" jin asked all of a sudden.

"Himachal pradesh, get ready for an astonishing tour of mountains in India" i smirked.

After a small talk we all went to our rooms and had a good sleep.

*To be continued*