Heading towards south India

"Need any help?" I asked.
  "I just wanted to talk" replied jungkook standing on the door.
"Come in I,dont bite".
  As he entered the room he was a little bit nervous. I didnt knew what did he wanted to say. But it was something personal.
"So what's up?" I asked.
" Would you judge me if I tell you something personal? Cause i haven't shared it to anyone as they may judge me or i will be ashamed to tell them this" jk said faintly.
"I wont, everyone has a private life, and if you are sharing it to me that means your private life is not good right now".
"You're right. U know i had a girlfriend. 1year before we had a great relationship. But as i was a bts member and an idol, my company had a strict no dating rule. So we had a painful breakup. Then after some days of my breakup i went to her house to propose her for marriage. Because married idols were accepted in our industry. But she was gone. She didn't even waited for me. She was just gone. Its not that i love her today but still this is a buried pain that will haunt me forever" jk concluded.

As i listened very carefully to each and every word and i was lost in my thoughts after jk completed he was upset as he thought that i didnt heard his story. He was about to leave...
"U know jungkook, life is sometimes unpredictible. U may cry for what u lost. But life gives u something much more worthy than what you had... She left you cause she was not worthy to keep an amazing guy like you, but trust me one day you will get someone who will adore you and be with you for what human you are not because of an idol or star" i smiled saying all this towards him.
"Just be yourself and never think of the negative"was all i said.
He took my hands and gently kissed and thanked me and said "i really admire you T, where were you whole of my life... I am blessed to have you, you're my best friend".

"Okay lets play a pubg round?" I smirked.
And as we played pubg we were so tired that he slept on my bed. I also fell asleep with him on my bed.
And when shivi arrived she saw both of us so she went to tae's room and slept there.
"T is sleeping with jk... And their faces are so close, they look so cute!!" She claimed showing our picture to tae.
"Maybe they could be a cute couple in future" V chuckled.
"Okay enough jokes lets sleep, its midnight now, but i will sleep on the couch and you sleep on the bed"shivi said.
"No i wont, u sleep on the bed i will sleep on the couch" tae ordered.
"Okay lets both sleep on the bed, but keep distance from me" shivi said.
"I cant guarentee it, hehe".

Morning time:

As i woke up i found a pair of hands on my belly. I thought it was shivi. I turned to give her a forehead kiss suddenly my eyes were widened. It was jungkook. My god he didnt went to his room at night. I took his hands off my belly but they were tightening as i did. I was really worried if someone came into the room how will they react.

"Jungkook, wake up.... Wake up jungkook and leave me" i whispered.
"No, please let me sleep...let me hug you, this time wont come again... I want to keep you with me forever" jungkook said in a sleepy tone.
He was still asleep. I was trying just to get out of his hand locks. But he was too strong for me.

"Jungkook wake up" i shouted slapping softly on his face.
He woke up and seeing his hands on my belly suddenly he blushed quite hard.
"I m sorry, i dont know how i fell asleep, i should go now" he said putting his hands away from my belly.
He walked towards the door murmuring something.

"This was the best night i have ever had in my life. Wait what am i thinking. Do I.... Do i like T??" He was questioning himself.

"So how was your night with T" jimin asked out of nowhere.
"How do you know!!"
"All of us know" suga popped up.
He was blushing like a newly wedded groom.
They all bathed and washed themselves and then we went for some breakfast.
"So what's the plan for today?" I asked.
"Nothing, today is our lazy day so we will rest and tomorrow again we will continue our trip" jin replied.
We ordered aloo parantha and chole bhature for us. They were really very much excited to eat.
After eating we all went to our rooms for more resting so that we can gather the energy to move ahead cause the travel to the south india was a lot.

The whole day i read a book and jungkook still in my room. Shivi on the other hand was with Tae because tae didnt wanted her to leave him.
I was reading a book called "the 48 laws of power" its a great book.
" So all the maturity and patience you get from these books which you read" jk shouted.
"Yes, because books give you immense knowledge".
"Okay lets go for a walk im bored" jk said.
We went for a walk outside the hotel and thought of some shopping.
We went on a shop and it was pure desi shop.
I took a kurta for jungkook and its was silver coloured. It kind of suited him.
I also shopped some kurtis for me as i loved dresses.
After the shopping we went back to our hotel.
Jungkook had taken a kurta for each member, so he showed them. They all liked it. They said they will wear altogether on a special occasion.

At night we went dinner and ate korean food. I liked korean food. But shivi was making faces cause she only loves Indian and italian.
After that we all went to our rooms for sleep because tomorrow was our real journey starting.

Time skip to the morning:

We were in our car and now the driving was done by namjoon. He was really changed after the talk. He happily drove and made jokes better than jin's dad jokes of course.
We were enjoying our ride now. As we headed towards the south we entered the state kerela.
The houses were very beautiful and people were really very friendly.
We headed to the capital of kerela called as tiruvananthpuram.

Kurta: a dress worn by indian males
Kurti: a dress worn by indian females.

*To be continued*