Robinsons

Now, as the Robinsons try to adapt to the new and warm planet, Alpha Centauri, they are then met with an old friend.

a/n: this chapter is so short!! but merely because if I decide to, there might be a continuation of this. anyway, please enjoy it!

"How much would these be?" Penny solicited, handing over the cute pair of glasses across the counter. While she was busy adding to her list of things she wanted to buy, Will and Judy were at the back aisles of the supermarket. Ever since they had made it to Alpha Centauri, days like this we're the usual; shopping.

"That would be three dollars and thirty cents," the middle-aged woman replied. Earning a smile back, Penny gave the required amount and waited for the two. "Wait! You can't forget your beloved Oreos," Judy gasped, amazed at how Penny had almost forgotten. "Oh my god!" she squealed, facepalming.

"And I'm getting these, pistachios, chips and a new pair of gloves," Will implied, placing them on the counter. As they all sat there, chatting as if having the time of their lives, the ringing of chime bells sounded from the entrance doors, which grasped the children's attention. But before Will could see what he heard, he was distracted by the fall of pens on the floor. In turn, he picked them up and placed them back to where they belonged, being especially helpful to the store owner. Heads fixed towards the entry, their eyes met with a familiar person.

A friend. Someone that they hadn't seen for a while ever since they landed.

Will, still turning away, felt a slight tap on his shoulder from Judy, "Hey Will, you might wanna come see this,"

"Amelia?" Penny questioned, shocked at the sight of her.

Looking towards the direction of the voice who had called her name, she removed her sunglasses and stared at her old friends, "Robinsons?"