Sore Loser

Scenario taken place: Season 3, a few days after Amelia observed Will and Elise conversing late that night.

-part two of 'Envious'

-

The two friends answer each other's questions, which then end up in breaking out in a fight.

Will stared at the denying girl, wondering what was the reason behind her strange behaviour. It was like she was trying to avoid him. The group — Judy, Penny, Will, Vijay, Elise and Amelia, agreed on a common goal to clear the Jupiter; in order to be able to get the Fortuna's passengers aboard. Including Judy's father, who she was longing to meet.

Judy wondered what he would be like, an asshole, a jerk? Like John, her adopted father? There were so many thoughts running through her mind, although she portrayed the image of 'fine', she wasn't. She felt a feeling that no one can define.

The group of children were assigned to work in pairs, just like the old days back on the first planet, where the Robinson's ship was infested by slippery snake bastards. Penny was with Elise, Judy was with Vijay, Amelia with Will. Amelia sighed, upset with the pairing. Will noticed her disappointment, which brought to his surprise.

"Alright, first, Will and Amelia can go to the basement and clear the mess downstairs. You guys can go ahead,"

Both of them nodded and headed towards the basement. While walking, there was a big, disturbing silence that Will simply hated. However, the girl didn't mind, she was comfortable with it. She didn't have any plans to discuss anything with him, which lead the boy in pure confusion. Reaching the ladder, the two climbed down as Amelia went first, followed by the boy. Without waiting, she headed straight to the shelf of boxes and picked up something to do. The other one, who was almost down the ladder, stopped in his tracks and asked, "Why do you hate me so much?"

Amelia answered, "I don't hate you,"

He walked over, stopping once again, " Then why are you avoiding me?"

"—I just," she bursted out, stood up and looked at him. Then, she turned back around and cut herself off. "You know, it's better if we don't even get into it," she laughed.

He stepped closer and watched as she cleaned up the left over food from the day before. Rustles of plastic was the only thing that could be heard, until he spoke up again. "Hey, since when do we keep secrets from each other?" he started, which then she ended.

"Ever since we knew each other," she sighed once again.

He interrupted, "Yeah, but that was before we were friends. You told me sooner or later, you helped me, you helped the robot, you helped us, we became closer and closer now-"

"And now you're closer to Elise," she said.

Will stood still, face painted with perplex.

"But her and I are just friends!" he protested.

"Friends, huh? So you push me away for someone else because their your friend? I thought I was your friend," she fought back.

The boy kept quiet for a second, "I never once pushed you away! Are you jealous?"

Now, she was the one who was frozen still. The two stood in uncomfortable silence as the girl stared into his eyes, her secret no longer concealed. Packing up the mess, she patted his shoulder and said, "You win,"

She left the room with a lump in her throat with the biggest heartbreak. He watched as her footsteps slowly faded and her figure was no longer in sight.

The argument abruptly stopped and now he fully understood.

She was jealous all this time.