Nebula

Scenario taken place: Season 1 (Lost In Space Netflix)

Change reader settings to dark mode/ black for a more appropriate look. (Settings at the top right corner of the screen).

 (Settings at the top right corner of the screen)

-

Will and his friend, Amelia, share their opinions about the crisis that took place; the robot being endangered by everyone and everyone who is put in danger.

-

He stared at the glowing cloudless sky, at the brink of tears. Nestled under acres and acres of sand, in the middle of no where, backs rested against an enormous satellite dish with their legs stretched, the two watched the mesmerising view. "Sometimes, I wish I never saved him from that stupid tree," Will said. "That he was a danger and we were a danger to him," he continued.

He intertwined his hand with hers, as purple glowed in the sky. Aside from their sniffles, the entire place was tranquil. Both cheeks were wet, as they looked back on the crisis that had taken place just a few hours ago. Amelia looked at the boy in subtle surprise, "You know, the world is a big place and you just wanted a friend,"

"You never meant to hurt anyone,"

It was magical. On an alien planet, who knew there could be so much beauty in the sky. The robot was a majestic, synthetic creature. It had done so much good, yet everyone despised it. They feared it, as in the past, it caused casualties.

"Yeah," he sniffled.

"And you helped me too, through all of this,"

She smiled at his statement, "I really did, didn't I,"

Under the miracle that was happening, the two felt a spark. As both hearts were dipped in agony, one's presence accompanied the other; hand-in-hand. They stared at one another, eyes getting lost in eyes. It had been so long since they felt a sense of freedom.

Then, they realized..

Snuggled up within each other's arms,

They were falling in love.