Envious

Scenario taken place: Beginning of Season 3 (if there will be one) when everyone settles down after the discovery of the Fortuna.

Explanation of pictures: The pictures of Penny in this scene is NOT how Amelia looks like. It is simply an example of what Amelia was doing during this particular scene. Incest is not supported.

-

Amelia has had a constant feeling of uneasiness ever since a new person had been introduced between her and Will's friendship.

-

- In the Jupiter -

The lights were dim and the entire spaceship was tranquil. Everyone was mostly asleep. Other than the conversation that was taking place between Will and Elise, his new friend. Amelia was disturbed by her presence, especially when it was enough to keep him awake in the middle of the night. It was strange and new to her as ever since, she had been Will's only friend. Aside from the robot, of course.

Envy struck within her, but it would have been immature to feel this way. She had no right to feel whatever she was feeling. Amelia is not childish. She is a delightful girl who could differentiate between right and wrong. But, no matter how many times she had told herself that she was okay with the girl's and boy's friendship, her heart could not be fooled.

She was jealous.

As she passed by the room that they share every night, bitterness was all she felt. And she feared one thing,

him drifting away.

Farther and farther until out of reach. To the point where she would no longer be a priority to Will. To where she would be alone, thrown in the wind, all because of her.

Elise.

What was this new heavy burden that carried within her? Why did it bother her so much?

How could this drain her body to the point that she could crash on the ground?

Amelia feared so many things. Especially as her fears were starting now.

 Especially as her fears were starting now