Arti-"amma lag gayi. Sana kya kar rahi hain. Dekh ke nahi chal sakti?"

Sana faking concern but smiling internally "are sorry yaar woh andhere mein dekhi nahi. Yar lagta hain sprain a gayi hain. Ab toh tu dance nahi kar payegi. Chal rest kar."

Arti-"tune jaan bujhke kiya na yeh?
Tu bas jelaous hain mere aur sid se.
Sid kabhi tera nahi ho sakta is liye ye sari stupid harkate kar rahi hain na tu?"

Sana wanted to scream out loud ki "sid mera hain aur main uski aur pata nahi yeh kitni baar jataya hain usne. Pata nahi yeh kaun se galat fehmi mein jee rahi hain" but she controlled herself.
Sana-"mujhe pata nahi tu kya bol rahi hain. Lagta hain pair ke saath tere dimaag mein bhi chot lagi hain."

Sana helped arti up and asked one of the staffs to assist arti up to her room.
Then sana came back and happily stood beside bagga smiling like she had just won a contest.

Bagga-"itna has kyu rahi hain."

Sana-"kuch nahi bas koi kaam tha woh ho gya."

Soon sid also came and stood beside sana,both happy and also a little bit embarrased at what their love for each other was making them do.

Pahira and shefali came towards sana mahira-"sana tera aur gautam ka dance next hain. Woh kaha hain?"

Sana not having seen gautam all evening "siyappa. Mainu ki pata."

Mahira-"aur arti kaha hain? Usko bhi toh dance karna hain sid ke saath."

Sana-"ha woh arti ko chot ayi hain pairon pe toh woh nahi naach payegi."

Vikas took the golden opportunity to chime in
"Aare toh accha hain na khushi aur sid nach lege. Vaise bhi bigg boss mein kitni bar he toh nache hain na. Kuch toh kar he lege. Vaise bhi late ho raha hain."

Both sid and sana agreed to this impromptu dance performance which was still better than letting their other half dance with someone else.
They requested for the song chaashni to be played.

Once the tune flowed in no one could even imagine that they had not practised the steps at all. Sid twirled her around like she was a doll. They kept looking at each other's eyes throughout the dance,not bothering about the crowd. Sid led the dance.
He opened his arms while sana rolled back into his embrace. Sid lightly parted her hair to the side and placed a kiss on her neck. Sana was not expecting it and her cheeks were tinged with pink. They were dancing effortlessly when sid lifted her up by her waist and turned her around in air. Sana threw her head back while in air and then she kept her hand on his cheeks while he was putting her down slowly on the stage. They kept looking at each other intensely when the song stopped and a loud clapping and cheering went down in the audience bringing them back to reality. They slightly bowed and went down the stage,still holding hands.

As they came down both bagga and vikas complimented them.
While they just stood there blushing.

The last dance of the night was by vishal and madhurima. They were both very good dancers and their romantic number was a feast for the eye. The entire crowd lit up with enthusiasm. Finally the day came to an end with the guests having their dinner and going back to the resort.

After dinner all the bb hms were sitting in the common room and enjoying the last few days. Everyone was having a hearty laugh when arti came down limping and mad about something.
She faced towards sid and said "sid tujhe pata hain sana ne mujhe jaan bujh ke giraya taki main tere saath dance na kar pau. Main kehti thi na ki yeh jealous hain hamse ab toh sabit bhi ho gya. Isko laga ki main iska sach nahi bataugi par mujhe toh iski sacchai sabke saamne lani he thi."

Arti was expecting sid to blast sana but here sid was internally doing victory dance at sana's cute antics thinking that his moti is also as possessive as him. Sid wanted to tell arti off for speaking ill about sana but thought of controlling it.

Sid-"aare arti galti se lag gya hoga. Overreact mat kar."

Arti-"main overreact nahi kar rahi. Yeh jalti hain hamse. Yeh aisi hi hain. Ghatiya aur neech harkatein karne vali. Ise toh bas tujhe hasil karna hain. Ye pyar bhi nahi karti tujhse sirf ek sidnaaz tag or fame ke liye ye sab tamasha kar rahi hain."

Sid couldn't hear another word against sana. He could see sana tearing up on the sofa and decided to give arti a piece of his mind.

Sid-"arti just shut up. Don't speak like this about sana. Tum kaun hoti ho use jealous ya fake ka tag dene vali? Don't cross your limits. Maine hamesha tumhe dost samajh ke maaf kar diya par tumhi hamesha mere dosti ka galat matlab nikalti rahi aur mere aage piche mandrati rahi.
Now I'll not say this again but stay away from sana aur uske khilaf ek aur shabd mat bolna varna mere se bura koi nahi hoga."

He then turned towards the other bb hms and continued "so I want to make it official- me and sana love each other. Hum log ek dusre ko bohot pyaar karte hain. She's not just a part of my life but she is my entire life.Mere vajah se he yeh baat hamne sab se chupayi thi aur ab main he sab ke samne humare rishte ko naam de raha hu. Vaise toh I didn't want to give any explanation about our relationship but I can't see others raising questions against her intentions. Hamare relationship ko hum dekh lege isliye ap logo ki judgements ki zaroorat nahi hain.
I'll always be by her side. Aur agar kisi ko bhi sana ke khilaf kuch kehna hain toh use pehle mera samna karna parega samjhe?"

He picked sana up from the sofa and wiping her tears placed a kiss on her cheek.

Sid-"chal sana room mein chalte hain."

_______________________________________

Author's Note:
Here's another update.
So finally sidharth has accepted his relationship with sana in front of everyone and showed arti her place.
Guys I'm going to wind up this story in next 3 to 4 parts with the end of virima wedding.
Comment if you liked it.
Keep supporting and loving.💕
(P.s. made this part longer and added the confession just for you guys.)