8.A Change In Heart.

It's been 4 days in the msk house and saying that sana was missing her man would be an understatement. She missed him with every bone in her body. The house reminded her an awful lot of sid. How they cuddled on the bed, how they made future meet up plans on the couch,how they danced in the garden. It was just too much for her to take. No man out of the five suitors could even manage to remotely interest sana. It was quite evident that sana wouldn't even talk to them once out,let alone marry them. Paras was being less of an asshole to her surprisingly and the fact that shehbaaz was there for her time to time consolation made it a little better.

Out of the lot, Balraj and Rohanpreet were still decent and the only ones sana could strike a conversation with,without feeling uncomfortable.
Sana was feeling low but firmly got over the tasks and dates for the week. Then came along Thursday. The day when guests come in to make sure that the weekend trp is staggering.
Sana had dressed up in a white two piece for the day. She looked like she had dropped straight out of heaven.
Everyone was seated in the garden area and waiting for the celebrity guest to arrive and indulge in tasks and discussions.

The gates opened with a loud upbeat song and in came none other than gautam gulati. The man whom sana spoke about nearly everyday in her bb journey,the man who if would've come 2 months earlier she'd have leaped on to him and kissed him or would've passed out seeing him. But she's had her fan moment and she was in a situation where she knew better than to do any of that.
However she was elated knowing how charming gautam can be and maybe for the first time in this week her attention would be in one place instead of wandering here and there.

Gautam started with the usual introduction and cheers and advices for the contestants. Then he moved on to sana with a poker face.
G-"sana I'm going to be a little harsh."
S-"koi gal nahi."
G-"sana you're just not into the game. Apko lag raha hain ki show apka hain but aisa nahi hain. Ap inse fun karwa rahi hain,khud ko entertain karwa rahi hain but they've come here to marry you. Apko bhi efforts dalna parega."
S-"aisa kuch nahi hain. Main dalungi efforts bas mera dil kahi aur hain."
G-"boys kya apko lagta hain ki sana efforts dal rahi hain?"
Mayank-"Not at all. Yeh kabhi individually hume janne ki koshish nahi karti hain. She just does the task that's it."
A gruelling session went on with gautam hurling accusations at sana as to how she wasn't in it and wasn't doing her part.

Sana was definitely over her fangirl moments but still to hear such things from a person she idolized was tough.
If she thought this was the worst then she had a whole other thing coming.
Gautam said to sana before leaving "sana koi sidharth nahi milne wala tumhe,na yaha na hi bahar."
It seemed like someone had removed the floor from beneath sana. Even though she knew that gautam was no one to authenticate their relationship. But she's just listening the same things from so many days. Tears were threatening to spill when she lowered her head and said "pata hain mujhe. Par main toh karungi. Agar koi use nikal sakta hain mere dil se toh nikal le."
With this the guest slot ended with the departure of gautam.
All the pelt up emotions came out in a row when sana locked herself in the washroom and cried.
Hopefully for her,she was going out for the weekend that day itself.

Shehnaaz went out to her vanity van and started packing her things and muting down her makeup and accessories when she heard a knock on the door.
"Aa jao andar."
She was a little surprised to see gautam on the doorway and needless to say all those painful memories of accusations came rushing back to her like a migraine.
Gautam entered and came face to face with a teary eyed sana. Her eyes were red and swollen. He realised the reason without much brainstorming.
G-"sana I feel really bad for whatever I said but maine kuch galat bhi nahi kaha. Puri duniya dekh pa rahi hain sana,only you're being naive and clearly you're in denial."
S-"matlab?"
G-"how long will you go on explaining your relationship alone? To what extend will you go to defend him? Kya woh kabhi bhi tumhe ya tumhare relationship ko defend karta hain? He always takes the easy road out. Tum yaha baitho aur uske interviews dekho. Woh saaf mana kar raha hain ki you all even have a future. And sana I really like you and I can't see you holding back and not exploring life to its truest potential just for this guy."

sana wanted to snub him. Wanted to tell him that he was wrong but he did make a point. It was definitely not his place but maybe he genuinely cared. Sana sat down to watch the clippings of his interview with a preconceived notion of what to expect of it.
After watching it,she just closed her eyes for a good 5 minutes and a single teardrop fell on the floor. Everything that gautam said matched. Everything that she wished was false was indeed true. All this while gautam was towering over her. He sat on the sofa giving her space to absorb all this new and old revelations alike.

Sana looked at gautam and what gautam saw in her eyes was what he always wanted to see-- a determination to fight for herself. Sana wiped her tears and half heartedly thanked gautam. She wasn't very thankful to him but atleast he was honest with her.
Sana knew that she should stop looking at things to her liking and start seeking the truth but for this weekend she just wanted to relax. She decided to not call sid straight away but get to her hotel and then see what she needed to do. She knew that she couldn't take this one-sided thing anymore. Either it'd be a yes or a no. She was tired of hanging in between.
Sana exchanged numbers with gautam and decided that she needed to hang out with him and other people just to broaden her reach in Mumbai. After all gautam was right,she couldn't let this one person hold her back.
_________________________________________

Author's Note :
Hi guys!! So it's been long. I had my practicals so was a little occupied.
Sorry that sid didn't feature in this part but he'll be there from the next. This part was necessary for the unfolding of the story.
Hope you liked it.
Comment if you have any suggestions.
More updates coming your way soon.
Keep supporting and loving.💕