11.Knight In Shining Armour.

Gautam-"sana are you in?"
Sana was going to slip on the tiles feeling anxious of getting caught but sid caught hold of her. Sana fumbled and said-"ha gautam mein andar hu tum jao mein bas a he rahi hu."
Gautam leaves sana to it.
Sana sighed in relief but Sid's anger resurfaced. He hated gautam all the more now to have ruined their moment. He went near sana and almost whispered seductively "ab toh tum maan gyi na? Then let's go home baby."
Sana-"I know your intentions very well aur nahi abhi tak kuch sort out nahi hua hain. Us kissing is not going to ward off my imsecurity okay? I'll still hang out with other people and this changes nothing between us. I still hate you."
With that sana left the washroom and sneaked out stealthily to escape undetected.

Sid stood there speechless for some time. He had thought that a little bit of affection would melt sana like always but this time she was being stubborn.
"Did she really want a confession? Well she wasn't completely wrong to ask for one. Well it's kind of my fault that we've slept together but still I'm going around claiming her as my friend. Well for now I've to go out and watch that that prick gautam keeps his hands off my girl else he'd wake up tomorrow with no hands." Sid thought to himself.

To Sid's disbelief sana was still standing irritatingly close to gautam and gautam still clinged to her. God that restroom makeout session had totally led him gasping for air and shaken him. But sana seemed controlled and all cool and frolicking around gautam. He felt a pang of jealousy that his little act wasn't worth remembering but instead she was paying full heed to that leech gautam. He could never see any guy getting even remotely close to sana in bb house. He had thought that once they get out,his possessiveness was going to tone down but it only skyrocketed from there. Sometimes he knew that he was behaving irrationally and unreasonably asking sana to stay away from every guy but it wasn't completely his fault. Sana was impeccable, any guy would fall for her at the drop of a hat. He didn't want any competitors for his love. He'd compete with himself if it'd be needed and also win sana all for himself.

He was engrossed in his thoughts when sana had slipped into the pool by mistake.
Sid knew how sana was scared of the waters. She had atleast mentioned it a hundred times in bb house for the world to know.Sid took off his shirt and dived into the pool without a second thought and got a very petrified sana out of the pool.
Sana had started to cry out of her phobia even though no harm had been done to her. At that moment she jad just forgotten all her determination and she just clinged on to sid like a kid. It was like he was her knight in shining armour. She held on to him and weeped like a toddler. Sid took her to one of the rooms.
Sid-"baby it's okay kuch nahi hua. It was just a shallow swimmimg pool baby."
Sana suppress her tears a bit and looked up to sid "hotel jana hain."
Sid gave her his jacket that he had carried for emergency as she was trembling at the cold water. And he was relieved to have her wear the jacket to hide her bare back and low cut aparel.
Sid-"tu mere ghar jayegi. Tujhe dawa lena parega varna zukham ho jayega aur thori der rest bhi kar lena."
Sana didn't feel like putting up a fight with him even though she didn't forget why she started the fight. She was drained out of all her energy after getting scared out of her fricking life.

Sana lied down on the passenger's seat beside sid. She looked out of the window gazing at the cars moving past them,trying to imbibe everything that had happened.
Sana's dress was drenched from the mishap had that just occured and sid could see her trembling. He turned the ac off even though it was a warm weather outside. Sana observed this and internally patted herself for finding someone so endearing but she knew that she needed words and wouldn't take any further steps in the relationship unless there was a vocal confirmation from sid. She couldn't invest her emotions in a relationship that was virtually going nowhere.

The car was driven through the streets like a rover and only stopped once they reached Sid's home. Sid had helped sana out even after her million protests and sparingly uttered "I'm okay. I can help myself": and you know how nagging sid can be when it comes down to her health. He could keep up with any tantrums of her but he had his own way of strictness with her when it came to her health and well being.

They both had got into the elevator without speaking about the events of that day. They both were unaware of what was going on the others' mind.
Suddenly sid felt like he saw sana's eyes glistening  with a hint of moisture in them. He leaned closer trying to make an eye contact but sana pushed him away. The elevator too dinged at the moment to inform the arrival of their floor.

Sid's house was essentially vacant with his mother being out of town for his cousin's wedding. Sana did feel a little insecure to be alone with sid. She obviously wasn't scared of being left alone with him;but she was scared of the intimacy. She was scared that she'd have all those feelings coming back and she'd end up making a wrong decision. Sid always made her weak at heart and her lines of logic were always blurred around him.
She was given a clean change of clothes and some privacy in Sid's room. She was relieved to be away from Sid's questioning gaze for a while.

Soon sid came into the room carrying a bowl of soup and a fuzzy towel.
Sid-"ghum ke baith."
Sana-"kyu?"
Sid-"jitna bola hain utna kar."
Sana was reluctant at first but then she acquiesced.
Sid started to dry her hair with the towel. Sana could feel the love radiating through him and for the first time that day she had closed her eyes and let herself fully live in the moment and relax. It was times like these that made her feel wanted and loved. Something that she had strived to have since childhood.
Sid-"moti ho gya ab sidha ho ke baith."
Sana obliged once more.
Sid held a spponful of soup near her mouth indicating her to gulp it down.
Sana scrunched up her nose at the sight of the soup.
Sid-"baby pee le. It's for your good."
Sana-"pls mat kar aisa. I don't like soups."
Sid-"there's no option. Main pela raha hu so just have it otherwise I know how to handle your tantrums."

Sana like a kid had her soup. Sid was blowing air on it everytime she complained of it being too hot. He looked so adorable caring for her like he had done for no one else. Sana was not sure if she was melting at this cause she saw pure affection in his eyes and it was beyond her understanding that why was it so difficult for him to put his very evident feelings into words when it was so easy for her.
Sid wiped her face and arranged the pillows for sana to sleep. He pulled her close and placed a long peck on her lips,not demanding much of a reciprocation from sana. Sana was stunned too given the condition and lack of clarity in their relationship but she felt dizzy and just wanted to hit the bed. Just than a message popped up on sana's phone with a notification alert that was loud enough to attract both sid and sana's attention.
They looked towards the screen.
"Hi sana I hope you're okay.
I really didn't like the way you were dragged out of the party by sid.
But I loved spending time with you and guess we're meeting again. I hope you'll give this relation a chance cause I really like you."
_______________________________________

Author's Note:
What do you think will happen next?
Keep reading to know more.
I hope you like this update.
Comment any suggestions that you might have. I'd love to read them.
Keep supporting and loving.💕