18. Tu Hain Dawa Aur Marz Main.

Sana went to her room and cried for what felt like ages. She texted gautam that she was not feeling well and that she was resting and didn't want to be disturbed.
Sana didn't know when she dozed off on the floor.
When she was woken up by the harsh sunlight,sana found herself on the hard tile floor. Her back ached from sleeping there all night.
Her mind flashed back to the time when she'd sleep on the floor by mistake and sid would lay her on the bed and cover her with the duvet. But there was no one to care for her now. And by the look of it sid had moved on. Wasn't it why he didn't reciprocate last night. Sana was not embarrassed about previous night but simply upset.

Sana opened the curtains and saw how the beach was all decorated with yellow flowers for the haldi ceremony. She put on her silky robe and went down to the common room.
She found all the guests gathered there including the bb hms. Sidharth was also there all chirpy. It seemed like he was unbothered by thr previous night.
Sana suddenly felt awkward and conscious standing there in a robe. She soon found madhurima who was talking to asim about something.

Sana-"madhu kya tumhare paas koi ointment ya spray hoga. Mere back pe bohot pain ho raha hain."

Sidharth got a little worried at this revelation but decided to keep quiet.

Madhu-"ha magar kyu. Kaise pain hua?"

Sana-"woh main galti se kal niche so gyi thi."

Zeherwala-"sana kahi last night tumhara koi company toh nhi tha na jisne tumhara back pain kar diya ho? Ha gautam?"

Sid clenched his fist and rolled his eyes and all sorts of wrong ideas started coming to him.

Sana-"no I wasn't feeling well and I was completely alone. Pata nahi aise ideas tumhare dimag mein kaha se ate hain."

Gautam-"sana the haldi is going to start in two hours so you go and rest. I'll bring you the spray upstairs."

Sana nodded and left.

Sana rested in her room for a while and decided to get ready for the haldi ceremony. She wore a yellow spaghetti blouse with a floral skirt and a baby pink dupatta. She tied her hair into a loose side braid and adorned yellow rose on it.
Someone knocked on her door and she opened it to find sid.

Sana-"tum?"

Sid-"ha woh tumhara ointment."

Sana-"andar a ja."

Sid handed her over the ointment. Sana struggled to reach her hand to her back and kept fighting with flexibility.
Sid approached her and forced her hands down turning her around to face the mirror.
He gently unzipped her blouse from the back revealing her bare back. He squeezed out a blop of the ointment and slowly grazed it on her skin. Sana winced in pain and the coldness of the ointment. She gulped at Sid's touch. He was still the only man who could be this authoritative with her and cross all boundaries.
Sana's eyes were closed when sid zipped her up. Sana opened her eyes and blushed at their intimacy. His hot breaths still lingering on her cold neck.

She mustered up her courage and turned towards him.

Sid-"main nahi ata toh uss gautam ko tum malham lagane deti kya aise?"

Sana was taken by surprise at this detailed question of his and also thought of the probabilities that he might be jealous.

Sana-"kya tu kisi aur ko aise malham lagata?"she asked looking straight into his eyes.

Sana-"kal raat ke liye sorry. Mujhe bina puche aisa nhi karna chahiye tha. Magar tujhe kal chot kaise ayi? Aur tu hamare kamre ke bahar kya kar raha tha?"

Sid-"kuch nahi. Hamara kamra? Toh kya sach mein tum aur gautam ek saath rehte ho iss kamre mein? Was shefali right?"

Sana-"pagal hain kya tu? Agar aisa he hota toh kal raat main tujhe kyu...."
Sana stopped mid sentence.

Sid walked towards sana till her back hit the wall.

Sid-"kal raat mujhe kya?"

Sana looked down shying away. She hated talking about these things aloud.

Sid-"so tell me sana. You were the one who left me without any explanation. You were the one who broke off all the ties.
Fir kyu tumhara dil itni tezi se dhadakta hain jab main tumhare paas ata hu?
Kyu tumhari baate zuban pe he reh jati hain jab main tumse kuch puchta hu?
Kyu mere chune se he tumhari ankhe apne ap bandh ho jati hain?
Batao sana chup kyu ho."

Sana was stunned at the effect he was having on her and how everything he said was true. Her legs felt like jelly.

Sid-"you kissed me last night because you still love me. And I know you were hurt when I didn't retaliate."

Sana was shocked once again. He was reading her mind.

Sana pushed him off her.

Sana-"don't do this. Tumne mujhe dhoka diya tha so don't you dare put this on me."

Sid was angry and he pulled her by the waist towards him. Sana was looking like a fragile doll in his strong grip. Sana looked at his eyes accusingly while sid looked at her with questions.

Sid-"kya tum mujhe bataogi ki uss din aisa kya hua tha?"

Sana-"toh tum keh rahe ho ki tumhe nahi pata. Kya yeh jhut hain ki uss din mere neend ka fayda uthake tum arti ko ghar le aye the. Fir jab main neend se jagi then I found the door to the guest room closed. Jab main use kholi toh you and arti were all over each other. You bloody cheated on me then pretended to not know anything.
Maine tumse pyaar kiya. Tumhe pure dil se chaha,apna mana. Tumne bhi apna jhoota pyar jatane mein koi kasar nahi chori. Fir ye sab dekh ke main tut gyi. I hated you. Tab main tumhara shakal bhi nhi dekhna chahti thi. You're a cheater and a liar."

Sana was holding his collar by now and had tears in her eyes.

Sid was still trying to register what sana had just said.
As far as he could remember,nothing of that sort had happened and he remembered every little detail of that day. He had specially saved all those for a confrontation with sana.

Sid-"tumhara dimag itna sada hua hain na sana ki main chah ke bhi tumhe nhi samjha sakta. Arti ke pairo mein chot ayi thi toh woh upar ayi thi Dawai lagane. And usi douran uske ankh mein kuch ghus gya tha toh I was checking it and you thought that I was cheating on you. Really? Did you feel so weakly towards me? Kya woh pyaar woh vaade koi maine nahi rakhte the tumhare liye. Mujhpe vishwas toh kar sakti thi na?"

Sid made her look up to his eyes forcefully,hoping she could notice the genuineness.

Sid-"main tumhe kabhi nahi hurt karta.not after what we had shared sana. Kaise tumne maan liya ki main tumhe dhoka deta,meri jaan basti hain tumme. Kya tumhe mere ankho mein nahi dikhta? Toh fir main bata ke bhi kya karunga?"

Sana-"main kaise maan lu?"

Sid-"seriously? Kisi se bhi puch le-vikas,bagga. Jab arti ko chot lagi thi toh woh sab vaha the. I loved you selflessly always. I can't believe that you'd thik I'd cheat on you. Really?isliye you deprived me of the love that I deserved for so long?
You didn't know I had innumerable sleepless nights. Tumhari aisi adat ho gyi thi ki uthte jaagte sirf tum he yaad ati thi. My life was a wreck. And all because of your stupidity.
I don't care. Main ja raha hu. Live with your misunderstandings. I'm done."

He left the room in anger leaving behind sana with her mascara running down her rosy cheeks.
________________________________________

Author's Note:
I took out time from my tight schedule to update just for your requests.
So misunderstandings cleared but let's see ki sana kaise sid ko manati hain aur baki ki shaadi kaisi kategi(not without any drama ofc.)
Comment if you liked it and pls updates ke liye pressurise mat karna. Understand my situation.
Keep supporting and loving.💕