13.I Am Only Yours❤

It was difficult to get the girl out of his home. All he wanted was to get rid of her and deal with sana at the moment. Before sid could lose his mind sana came out of the room and huffed seeing the girl still there.
She went near them and spoke.
"Dekho tum jo koi bhi ho yaha se chali jao aur dobara mat ana."
Girl-"kyu? This was supposed to be a date."
Sana couldn't bother to give anymore explanations so she just glanced at sid and placed a soft kiss on his curled lips and without waiting for Sid's reaction turned to the girl "dekh liya?yeh mera hain ab jao yaha se."
The girl left the place in a fit but not before cursing them under her muffled breath.

Sid closed the door rolling his eyes at the girl and then following sana to his room.
He pulled sana by her forearm and made her face him.

Sid-"did he really touch you?"

Sana remained quiet. She wanted to see how he reacted further.

Sid-"kuch pucha hain maine. He kissed you like I do?"

Sana could almost hear her heartbeats at the lie she was uttering and she just closed her eyes.

Sid placed his hand on her cheeks and pulled her face up to meet his red eyes.

Sid-"kya main tumhari chuppi ka matlab ha samajh lu?"

Sana still wasn't sure why was she lying when she didn't even let gautam kiss her.

Sid-"Did you like it?"

Sana was taken aback by this question. Did he really believe that she was capable of letting another man touch her after being claimed as Sid's. Moreover he thinks she liked it. Does he really not know her?

Sid was intensely gazing at sana and wanting for an answer when sana spoke up "kuch nahi hua hamare beech."

Sid-"fir tumne mujhe aisa kyu bola. Batao. Jhuth kyu bola?"

Sana-"tum uss ladki ke saath the and you were going to kiss her so I had to do something to garner your attention."

Sid strengthened his grip on sana and sana's chest was displacing up and down close to Sid's.

Sid-"toh tumne sirf itni si baat ke liye itna bara jhuth bola? Tumhe pata hain na that I don't even like it when you talk to any other guy? You're mine dammit. If he actually touched you I would've broken his arm."

Sana-"and tum jo kiss karne wale the uss ladki ko uska kya? Main uska mu na tod deti?"

Sid placed his fingers on the corner of her lips and slightly rubbed it.

Sid-"main sirf tumhe tang karne ke liye kar raha tha. I don't even know her. I just wanted to show you that I was trying to move on."

Sana-"mujhe dikhane ki kya zaroorat hain? Asli mein move on kyu nahi karte. Mujse toh pyaar nahi karte fir move on karne mein kya problem hain. And ya gautam did try to kiss me but maine rok liya cause I wasn't ready. But..."

Sid pulled her towards him by the waist not breaking eye contact "agar ready hoti toh kar leti?"

Sana really wanted sid to confess and she took her chance.

Sana-"maybe."

To this sid loosened his hold and went and stood near the bed post.

Sana knew that it was affecting sid beyond anything and sid was feeling that a confession might make him vulnerable.
She went near him and hugged him from behind.
Sid pushed her away.

Sana-"you pushing me away is only gonna get me closer to someone else."

Sid looked at her hurt.

Sana-"I want assurance. Agar tu nahi dega toh gautam he sahi."

Sid pushed sana on the bed so that now she was sitting on it and sid was standing between her legs.

Sid-"sana why are you doing this? What do you want?"

Sana-"I want you. And I want you to show me how much you want me. Soch lo shuklaji the night is young and kuch bhi ho sakta hain."

Siddharth was turned on by her advancements and he could see the want and longing in her eyes.

Sid came closer to her lips and just when they were about to crash she pushed his lips away.

Sana-"aise nahi. Pehle confess karo. We can't kiss just out of emotional attachment."

Sid was amazed at this girl.

Sid-"I love you shehnaaz gill. You are mine and I don't like it when any other guy even looks at you and I'm going to rock your world tonight."

Soon their lips crashed. This time it was rough and oozing want and passion. Sid dominated sana in the kissing game. He explored the inside of her mouths like a pro. Sana was also being a tease and purposely grinding on sid to turn him on even more. Soon sid was leaving wet sloppy kisses and hickeys on her neck to which sana was protesting as she had to shoot for msk and the blue marks would raise eyebrows.
Sid-"baby don't stop me. I want others to see my mark on you. Especially that gautam. He will remember to stay away from my girl."
Sana loved this possessive side of him even more in bed.
Sid bit her earlobes and swirled his tongue around while sana just moaned and squirmed under his touch.

Sid's musky scent and his pleasurable torture was just making sana crave for more. She hid her face in the crook of his neck when sid stopped what he was doing and made sana look at him. Sid-"I want to see you when we make love. Don't hide your face. I want to see just how I  can make you blush."
Sana had turned into a light shade of red. They had done it before once but that time it was different and with sid everytime it seems new and she has the tingling sensation in her stomach.
Sid had a difficult time undoing her dress so ofcourse he ripped it apart.
Sid-"yeh dress mein he tujhe gautam ne kiss karne ki koshish kiya tha na? Ab na he yeh dress raha aur na he gautam tere life mein rahega. Because you're only mine."

Sana felt a little conscious and seeing this sid guided her in opening his shirt. Sana placed a kiss near his heart. She clutched hard on his biceps and started placing kisses on his entire bare chest. She pushed sid down beneath her and sat on him. She knew that she had the same effect on him as he had on her. She kissed on his entire face marking him with her red lipstick but stopped at the corner of his lips everytime. Sid was done with her teasing and soon rolled her over to change their positions and started dominating again. He kissed sana for one last time and swirled his fingers on her thighs.

Sana was getting impatient under his touch.
Sana-"sid..dharth please."
Sid-"pls kya sana? Say it."
Sana-"I want you."
It was enough for sid to hold sana firmly and enter her.
Sid-"baby bolo tum kiski ho?
Sana-"teri."
Sid increased his pace and asked her again "fir bolo."
Sana almost screamed "main teri hu sid.. dharth sirf teri." 
All the while sana was a moaning mess under him while sid was constantly asking her if she felt uncomfortable or painful. Beads of sweat had been formed around her forehead and all that left her delicate lips were chants of siddharth's name. To him she looked the most raw pure and the epitome of beauty at the moment. He couldn't believe that this sana who was fighting with him a while a go looked so innocent and vulnerable now. He was so happy to share this intimate and delicate moment with her. It was the most important thing that she had given to him. Their love making went on for a while till they both were tired and retired to bed. Sana slipped on to Sid's tshirt while sid put on his grey shorts. Sana cuddled close to sid hiding her face in his neck while sid pulled her closer promising never to let go this precious bean. They pulled over the blanket covering themselves and occupied the least area on the bed that they could. Their figures lay so close to each other that it was difficult to separate their entangled bodies.
________________________________________

Author's Note :
So I've updated as I was feeling really guilty after reading your comments.
I hope you liked this chapter. It was even too hot for me to write but this is the most details that I can include.
I can't delve into anymore specifics.
Do like this chapter and also do comment and share your views. Your views and opinions are of immense importance.
I love you all.
Keep supporting and loving.💕