14.Apne Rang Mein Rang Do.

The next morning came faster than usual for the lovebirds. Their bodies were entangled with each other and the satin sheet was ruffled along the curves of their bodies. Sana stirred in her sleep blinking at the sun rays peeping through the window. With one hand she covered herself with the sheet and with the other checked her phone for the time. "Oh god 9 am already!! Shehbaaz ko bhi call karna tha."

Saying this she was just going to get out of the bed when she was slammed against a hard chest by a strong hand. Sid had woken up too and he wasn't keen on letting her go. He carefully tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears and kissed on the top of her nose.
Sana blushed profusely realising how close they were.
Sid was amazed at this girl who responded to his affection so timidly like it was their first time even after these couple of sexual escapades.
He held on to her for some more time,just lying close to her,not speaking any words but just lying there wanting to freeze this immaculate moment forever.

Soon sana spoke up
"Ab jane bhi de yaar. Aj holi hain. We have an invitation in shefali bagga's home. Taiyyaria bhi karni hain."

Sid-"Pls mat ja."

Sana-"bebu main tumhari toh hu. Main kahi ja thodi rahi hu. Ab uth jao aur naha lo. Mujhe kuch calls bhi karne hain."

Siddharth pouted like a kid and held her close to his body even more tightly. Sana kissed him on his pout and sid loosened his grip which sana took as an opportunity to run out of the room leaving sid flustered.

Sana chose a white lehnga for her visit. It was a tube blouse that fit like a bandage across her chest and a mermaid patterned skirt. She kept her hair straight and topped it with pearl earrings. Sid too worea white kurta with two buttons undone from the top. When sid came out of the room,sid couldn't keep his eye's off her. She was facing her back towards him. Sid gulped the saliva in his mouth and smacked her butt. Sana turned around to give him a piece of his ear but she could also not help but keep her eyes fixated on him.

Sid-"kyu taad rahi hain?"

Sana pulled him forward by his collar startling him.

Sana-"tu mera hain. Main tujhe taadu ya fir tere saath kuch bhi karu meri marzi."

Sana placed a kiss on Sid's exposed chest and ran away,leaving sid craving for more.

Soon they arrived in shefali's place and was welcomed by pompous decorations and colours flying everywhere. They greeted shefali and hugged each other. Soon more guests flowed in. There was vishal asim rashmi arti pahira shefali and madhurima.
All of them kind of enjoyed this mini reunion.
Both sana and Sid's faces were totally clean. They were just waiting for applying colour on each other. It was a real hassle to get yourself saved from being painted on holi.
Sana picked up a handful of red colour on her hand and fisted it while stealthily making her way towards sid. When she was going to smear it across his face,she saw a dash of yellow colour already on his cheeks. Arti was standing in close proximity to him and so she had assumed that it was her. She knew it was probably stupid to get insecured after what they had shared the last night but with sidharth she always wanted to be unreasonable.

Sana stomped off from there radiating her anger in the surroundings.
Soon vishal came towards a still vexed sana and started a conversation
Vishal-"are yaar tere pe toh koi rang e nahi hain.chal main laga deta hu."
He took some red colour and sensually dragged it down her cheek.
Sana did feel it but she shrugged it off feeling that she was probably overthinking. Sidharth ofcourse witnessed this from a distance and who else would know vishal's intentions better than him.
But why did sana not come to put colour on him? In the morning she was so excited but now she has just isolated herself from the party.

Sana ordered a glass of thandai to cool herself and help her relax.
Some mischievous teenagers had added bhaang to it that she was unaware of and chugged three glasses of it one after the other. Sana could feel a bit tipsy but she was not in the state to think right now.
She strided towards sid in the crowd and pulled him away by his collar. Sid was taken by surprise at her behaviour as they had not yet gone public with their relationship.

Sid-"baby kya kar rahi hain?saare log hain yaha."

Sana-"I don't care. Tu bohot ganda hain. I hate you. Main papa ko complain karungi."

Saying this she began to weep.
Sid understood that she might have consumed the bhaang.
He dragged her to a vacant room making sure that no one noticed them.
He latched the door from inside.

Sana-"yeh kyu close kiya. Mujhe nahi rehna tere saath. Tu ganda hain. Jaane de."

Sana struggled to even stand straight.

Sid-"tune bhaang kyu pi sana?"

Sana-"kaunsi bhaang? Maine koi bhaang nahi pi. Tune pi hain lagta hain. Tabhi itni behki behki baate kar raha hain."
She looked adorable at the moment.

Sana-"mujhe pata tha ki tu bakio ko mere bare mein nahi batana chahta tha kyuki tu mujhe pyaar he nahi karta."

Sid came close to her and held her face up. Even though he shouldn't take her seriously when she is intoxicated but somehow he felt hurt.

Sid-"baby aisa kyu bol rahi hain?"

Sana clutched at his collar like a kid and said looking deep into his eyes "fir tune sabse pehle uss arti se kyu colour lagwayi."

Sid looked a bit shocked at her cute confession of jealousy.

Sana-"woh sach mein teri gf thi na bata. Tune jhuth bola tha na? Main janti thi. Tu mujhe bilkul pyaar nahi karta. Main bhi....."

Sid kissed her plump lips reassuringly interrupting her mid sentence.
When they broke off the kiss. Sana looked into his eyes and said "kullu I love you."

Sid brought a plate full of colours and placed it near sana.
Sid-"yeh le,apne rang mein rang de."
Sana giggled at his chivalry and picked up a handful of colours and smeared it across his cheeks tracing it down all the way to his neck and tickling him there. She kept chuckling like a kid. Sana was going to rip his buttons but sid grabbed her hand.

Sid-"baby yeh hamara ghar nahi hain. Phat gya toh main kya pehen ke jaunga. And you're intoxicated so I don't want to take advantage if you."

Seeing sana a little melancholic at this. He took some colours and smeared it across her face too only to be chased by her around the room and when he caught her they both were breathing heavily.
Sid took the remaining colour and dragged it across her exposed belly earning a whimper from sana.

Sid-"sana don't do this if you want me to control. Let's go out. Sab bahar hamara intezar kar rahe hoge."

Soon they went out and tried to camouflage with the crowd hoping that nobody would've noticed their disappearance. He was still trying to hang close to sana as she was tipsy and was capable of doing anything that might land her or him or both into trouble. He was near enough to protect her but far enough to not raise any suspicion. Soon the dj started playing some holi tracks and everyone began to dance. After a while sid couldn't find sana beside him. He searched in the vicinity but drew a blank. He was feeling anxious for her when he found a crowd had gathered near the thandai stall and he approached the crowd curiously to see what was everyone so interestedly gazing at and cheering and hooting for.
_________________________________________

Author's note:
Another part updated,phew.
I know I'm a little late to join the holi bandwagon but finally I did.
I've read some amazing chapters on holi and was really inspired by those. I wanted to make this fun more than sensual cause I've already done quite a lot of explicit stuff.
I don't know if this chapter was really up to your expectations so let me know that in the comments.
Keep supporting and loving.💕