6.The Premiere Night 👄

Quick disclaimer before I begin. Maine episode nahi dekha hain sirf sid ka part dekha tha aur mujhe contestants ke baare mein thora bohot pata hain aur basic details bhi malum hain thanks to insta clips. Is liye saare details match nahi bhi kar sakte hain. Uske liye pehle se e maafi chahti hu.
_________________________________________

Sana went on to the stage with paras and they were seated in two throne like seats beside each other.
Sana was feeling really emotional and was missing sid badly. It was excruciatingly painful to be there with all the lights,the audiences shouting and all unfamiliar people. She really missed her bebu and longed to get back to him.

The host for the premiere was Manish who was actually quite humorous and made the evening a little better.
At first the candidate who was introduced was none other than Rohanpreet who was already a friend of sana from punjab and was a singer in the industry too.
Sana was a little overwhelmed to see him but she knew why he was there. He didn't sought after marriage but it was fame he was looking for. She couldn't really blame him;she herself wasn't going to marry any of the suitors.

Soon sana was called up on stage and Rohanpreet sang "dil diya gallan" in an attempt to impress her. But this reminded of her dance through the glass door with sid. She was brought back from her trance by the loud cheer and claps of the audiences.

Soon girls for paras too came;all clad in skimpy clothes and throwing themselves on paras.
Sana was called up in the stage various times for dancing and for doing comedy.
Then manish informed that sana would play a game blindfolded. She'd have to feel the suitors by touching them and choose one of them to go inside the house. Sana put on her blindfold and waited for manish's instructions.
Manish called the prospective suitors on stage. And to the audience's amazement one of them was none other than "The Sidharth-Emotionally-Attached-Shukla". The audience were howling and screaming. Sana thought to herself-"koi bohot e hot banda aya hoga lagta hain."
Sana started to touch the guys one by one. She complained about one being too hairy, and other being simply not pleasant to touch and seemed to be unimpressed by all. At last Manish took her towards sid and said "In bhai saab ko dekho gym jaate hain" and put her hands on his biceps. Sana touched it and immediately a jolt of electricity passed through her body. She touched his palm and slowly made her way up to his biceps and then his shoulders and even patted his hair. Manish teasingly said "inke kaha kaha haath ja rahe hain."
Sana stopped touching him and on being asked about her choice she hesitatingly said that "yaar ye jo last wala tha na muscle the jiske woh mujhe thori siddharth shukla wali feeling de raha hain." Sid smiled on hearing this. Soon manish pulled up a random guy from the lineup and placed him in front of sana for her to see immediately after opening the blindfold and made sid to stand at the back.

Sana ripped off her blindfold and her reaction on seeing the random guy was meh, when she turned back and was struck by a lightning of surprise on seeing her bebu. She rushed and put her arms around his neck,uplifting herself on her feet. She was almost clinging to him like a baby. She placed two prolonged kisses on his cheek and sid smiled broadly. He too kissed her subtly. Shehnaaz began to sob,she couldn't believe that he was physically present there. She was holding sid by the waist and not letting him go;while nuzzling her face once on his chest,then on his shoulders and then going to kiss on his arms. Everyone seemed to adore them. Had it been anyone else they would've questioned this behaviour but after her stint in bb no one was unaware of the relationship that she shared with sid. Sid was interacting with manish and praising sana.
"Shehnaaz is the sweetest person I've ever met,she'll bring out that side in you which you never knew existed. Aur sabse acchi baat toh ye hain ki no matter how much we fought we'd always sort it out at night before the starting of the new day.No matter what I'll always be there for her. Agar use raat ke 12 baje bhi meri zaroorat ho I'll be there for her."
Sana was a little comforted now and said-"toh tu e kar le mujhse shaadi."
It was more of an assertion than a question and also what her heart truly wanted.
Sid being sid was left to handle the situation like always.
He said-"pehle tu ye show kar le fir dekhege."
Sana went and sat on her seat making place for sid on her chair but to her dismay sid was seated far away from sana.

The next candidate was Balraj who was a comedian and did some comedy.
Third was the saturday singer who had already worked with sid in humpty sharma ki dulhaniya. His name was Indeep. He too sang his song and then some of his barebody pics were shown on screen to impress sana. Sana was called up on stage and she demanded Indeep to take off his clothes if he wanted to impress her. Of course sana was uncomfortable and going by the script. Sid on the other hand was furious at all this foolery. He thought to himself "yeh bakwas har roz tv pe kaise dekhuga main woh bhi without being there with sana. Aur ye abhi se logoke kapde utaar rahi hain."

Slowly slowly the last two participants were also chosen.
Mayur who was an actor and gave a dance performance also ripped off his shirt and surprisingly enough also his pants to woo sana.
And then was a Dr Mayank who looked decent and sid seemed to still find him a little tolerable.
The night went on with Manish's rib-tickling jokes;sana's antics;paras's flirting;Sid's angry glances at sana and a short visit by Rashmi which of course made sana insecure for the first time that night.

Soon it was time for them to go inside the house. The participants were escorted in but sana and paras were given one day off to sort out their outside business and pack their things. They were going to enter one day after. Sana was happy on knowing that she could use her time with sid now that she was at the edge of all these emotions.

Sana soon went to her vanity and started to remove her makeup. Soon she found sid coming in and rummaging in the drawer.she had thought that he'd be all affectionate since she was leaving in a day but he was acting distant.

Sana finished removing her makeup and hugged sid from the back. "Tune toh mujhe surprise kar diya bataya bhi nhi ki a raha hain."

Sid-"ye idea creatives ka tha. Ab chor aur jaane de."

Sana-"kyu jane du? Aj subah toh bara bol raha tha ki kapde apne marzi se nhi pehni lekin tu apne marzi se utar sakta hain aur ab keh raha hain ki chali jau? Tu chahta kya hain?" She said this seductively,breathing heavily on his neck.

Sid-"bakwas mat kar. Tune toh saare laundo ke kapde utarva diye aur andar pata nahi kya kya hoga. Mera dimag sad raha hain. Hat yaha se."

Sana-"pagal woh toh script mein tha toh karna pada. Itna react kyu kar raha hain it is just for the show bebu.Aur vaise bhi main kisi ke bhi kapde utarvau,apne toh main tujhsei utarvaugi."she said biting his ears.
Sid really wanted to give her an answer but sana was clearly winning in this situation.

Sid-"gari mein baith ja ghar jana hain. Kal fir tu andar bhi jayegi."

Sana was mad at him for spoiling her mood.

Soon they got into the car. Sana was pouting at sid all the way. She tried to get Sid's attention by her silly antics but sid didn't budge.
Seeing that nothing is working she started to scream at his ears "Main kal chali jaugi aur 5 din baad vapas augi magar aj raat main tujhe hug karke bhi nahi sougi aur kissi bhi nhi dungi. So lena tu akele akru kahika. Sara mood kharap kar diya."
Sid-"aise bekaar se baate mat bol jo tu kar nahi payegi. Kal raat ke baad toh ye bol e mat. Sirf hug nahi bohot kuch karegi."
Sana blushed a little but then went back to her angry mode.
Sana-"Mein so lugi akele tujhe e khaarish hogi."
Sid-"Ha ghar toh chal fir dekhte hain."
_________________________________________

Author's Note :
Hi guys! Bohot e pyaar aa raha hain ap logo pe is liye fatafat updates de rahi hu. Hope apko accha lage. Also hindi mera first language nahi hain toh agar koi language se shikayat hain toh let me know. I'm trying to put in efforts. Do comment and let me know your opinions.
Do you like the way the story is progressing? Keep loving.💕