Omake 2: Porn Mags

A/N: I'm in a super good mood right now because I finally finished this really difficult coding assignment lol! So to celebrate that, I'm writing this Extra chapter!

Now finding porn magazines in a high school boy's dorm is considered normal. Totally normal. But even if Tatsune think's it's normal for boys this age to be flipping through these kind of magazines, she is still allowed to be shocked to find BDSM porn magazines under her boyfriend's bed, right?

During practice today, Ryousuke could only find one batting glove in his bag, so he asked his cute and thoughtful girlfriend to go to his room and check if he left it somewhere in there. Considering everyone's at practice right now, there shouldn't be an issue if Tatsune enters the boy's dorm. Plus, she has the permission of basically everyone in the room to go in and out of the room, as long as they're not in the middle of changing. Kijima and the other first year who rooms with Ryousuke is basically used to Tatsune visiting from time to time, and sometimes they'd even go to other rooms to give them space. All three of them are really clean, so the room is always neat and tidy, with no dirty underwears on the ground like some other boys' dorms. Therefore, nobody found it uncomfortable for Tatsune to go in there and look for Ryousuke's batting gloves. 

Since she couldn't find the other glove anywhere on his desk, she started looking on his bed, and seeing if it fell anywhere. She searched the cracks, and even looked under the bed, and instead of finding his glove, she found three copies of porn magazines. They were relatively recent too. The first thing that went into Tatsune's mind was, When did he have time to buy these? 

Suppressing her blush, she put the magazines back where she found them, and began searching for his other glove again. Luckily she found it on the ground around the closet, and quickly left his room and locked the door. "Just forget what you saw, Tatsune. You saw nothing," she muttered to herself. She's sixteen now, and Ryousuke turned eighteen not long ago. She's a mature teenager; she can handle her boyfriend reading a porn magazine or two. It's perfectly. fine. 

Tatsune walked down the staircase of the Blue Spirit dorms, and trudged her way back to the baseball field. "..forgetwhatyousawforgetwhatyousawforgetwhatyousaw..." she kept repeating quietly to herself. 

"Um... Tatsune-san?"

"FORGET WHAT YOU SAW!" Tatsune exclaimed as she jumped around. She exhaled deeply when she realized the person behind her was Haruichi. "H-Haruichi-kun don't scare me like that!"

"S-sorry....?" Haruichi replied nervously. "But Tatsune-san looks really red, so I was wondering if you have a fever or something."

"Eh? Do I really look that red?" Tatsune covered her cheeks with her hands. Haruichi nodded. Tatsune panicked. I can't let Ryou-san see me like this! If he sees me like this he'll definitely know I saw those magazines under his bed! she thought. She then shoved the glove into Haruichi's chest, surprising the first year. "G-Give this to your brother...." she muttered. 

"O-Okay...." Haruichi replied in confusion.

"And tell him NOTHING!" Tatsune hissed aggressively. "Understand? Nothing!"

"U-Un...." the poor boy nodded. He took the glove over to the other pink haired member on the team. The older Kominato was a little surprised that his little brother was the one who ended up bringing his other batting glove. But he didn't really question anything, since he knew the managers were busy. "Um.... Aniki, you're not fighting with Tatsune-san, are you?"

"Fighting? No, why would you think that?" asked Ryousuke. Haruichi thought back to how aggressive Tatsune looked when she told him not to tell Ryousuke anything. He felt cold shudders go through his body starting from the soles of his feet.