Omake 5: Blindfolded Maid(lemon)

/*extreme NSFW warning! Lots of dirty terms! Continue only if u thirsty for Ryou XD I drew the cover BTW. Ur welcome*/

Ryousuke can still remember the times back then when Tatsune was still just an innocent little baby. This was something he noticed, but none of the Yuuki siblings seemed to be very...aware of those kind of stuff. It was as if their life was consisted of baseball and shogi and nothing else. All three of them seemed to be a little, out if it at times, spacing off into their own world. Which was why situations like this made Ryousuke feel all the more proud of himself. His face was flushed in a dark pink shade out of his aroused excitement as he watched his girlfriend kneeling on the ground before him, sucking on his cock. 

"..hah....aah, there..." 

He couldn't help but push her head further into his crotch, putting her gag reflexes into test. "Mmm!" Tatsune's gasp was muffled by the dick in her mouth. 

"Ahh!" Ryousuke tilted his head back as he felt his climax come, and without holding back he let himself cum right into her mouth. He pulled her head back as soon as he felt himself come. His white juices squirting all over her face, and inside her mouth. He couldn't get enough of the way she looked in those black blindfolds and maid outfit. It was no secret that Ryousuke was a big fan of BDSM, and blindfold play just so happened to be one of his favorite. 

"Ryou...san," Tatsune breathed. She was rubbing her thighs against each other now, a sign that she was aroused. 

Ryousuke chuckled as he grabbed a tissue from the side. He  wiped the cum off of her face as he said, "That's no good Tatsune-chan. Look how dirty you got."

"Ryou-san....."

"Nuh uh uh, Tatsune-chan. A maid can't call her master by his name, can she?" he cupped her face as he leaned down and locked lips with her. His tongue glided right in her mouth skillfully, tasting the bitterness of his own semen on her tongue. He picked her up without breaking the kiss, and set her on his lap. Her underwear was already soaked through. Ryousuke didn't even hesitate to grab her by the ass, massaging the soft lumps of flesh in his hands. He glided his finger over her wet area teasingly, poking it and massaging it. "Mnn," Tatsune moaned in response. "M-Master...p-please..."

"Please what?" Ryousuke asked with a smirk as he pulled down the clothe before her breasts, revealing those pink buds which he loved. He caught one of her nipples in his mouth as he massaged the other breast in his hand. 

"Ahh~!" Tatsune squirmed under his touch. Unconsciously, she started rubbing herself against his hard member. Ryousuke, however, didn't seem to like that. Almost as if he was punishing her, he pinched her by the nipple, earning a scream of both pain and pleasure. He flipped her over so she landed her back on the bed. Ryousuke towered over her and lifted her blindfold, revealing those teary golden orbs. There was saliva dripping from the edge of her mouth, but that just made her look even more sexy to him. 

"Tatsune-chan, you're such a bad girl. Did I say you could pleasure yourself?" Ryousuke asked. 

"No....." 

"Exactly," Ryousuke whispered into her ear. "Now who's a good maid?"

"T-Tatsune is..."

"That's right," Ryousuke dragged his tongue over her earlobe, and blew a puff of air into her ear. 

"MMM!" Tatsune squeezed her eyes as she felt the air go straight into her ear, sending shudders all over her body. Ryousuke trailed his lips to the her neck, licking and sucking until the area was dark purple. He slipped his left hand inside her panties, and rubbed at her wet womanhood. "Ahh~ Master~ mmm," Tatsune placed a hand over her mouth as she felt her voice go weird. Ryousuke grabbed her wrist with his free hand, pulling it off of her mouth.

"What did I say about covering your mouth?"

"D-D..Don't- Ahh!" Tatsune threw her head back when she felt Ryousuke's fingers enter her. 

"Wow you're so wet. My fingers slipped in so easily," Ryousuke chuckled. 

"M-Master- ah!"

"Tatsune-chan....You're beautiful," Ryousuke pressed his lips over her's, silencing her moans. He skillfully slipped her panties off of her, and casually threw them onto the floor. "Tell me what you want Tatsune-chan, or else I won't know." Tatsune bit her bottom lip. Deep down, where the logical Tatsune resides, she knew Ryousuke was just trying to make her beg for him, and she doesn't want to give him the satisfaction. And yet, every muscle in her body is screaming for Ryousuke to put it inside her. Only Ryousuke is able to make her throw away her pride like this.

"I want....your.............inside...."

"Hmm? I didn't quite hear you," Ryousuke smirked.

"Please....put it in me," Tatsune said, face beet red.

"Put what?"

Tatsune really wanted to give him a punch in the face by now, but the wetness underneath is crying for some attention, and she didn't want to get out of this without getting what she needs. "Your....." She eyed his hard member. "I want you to put your dick inside me." She finally mustered out her wish. Ryousuke's lips curled up in an victorious smirk. 

"Well since you asked so nicely," he muttered as he flipped her over into her fours. The pink haired man grabbed a condom under the pillow. He slipped it over his throbbing member as he lifted the skirt covering her bottom. "Well, here I go," He whispered into her ear as he positioned himself at her entrance. Tatsune gave him a slight nod. "...ngahh..." Ryousuke moaned as he pushed himself inside. "Ngh, relax yourself... Don't- ngah...clamp down on me...like that."

"...hah...Ryou...san- Ah!" 

"Tatsune-chan," Ryousuke groaned as he pushed himself all the way in. "I'm gonna move." He pulled himself out until only the tip was inside her, and then he thrust himself in one go. 

"Ah!"

"Tatsune-chan.....Tatsune...chan!" 

"...hah... There... Ryou-san! There! Ah!" 

Tatsune grabbed the sheets in her hands. She couldn't control the moans and cries slipping out of her as her boyfriend thrust himself inside her over and over again. The bed creaked with every movement. The sound of their skins slapping against each other mixed with their love cries. Neither of them cared for the possibility that the neighbors would hear them. "Ryou-san! Ryou-san! I'm gonna....I-"

"It's okay, come for me Tatsune-chan," Ryousuke leaned himself over, his chest pressed against her back. He supported himself with one hand, and with the other he grabbed her by the chin, and turned her head towards his. Locking lips once more, the two of them hit their climax. 

......Next morning......

"RYOU-SAN! I told you I have an interview today! Why did you leave a hickey on such an obvious place?!"

"Oops..." Ryousuke stuck a tongue out playfully. 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. As you all know I've been caught in a ton of assignments, and despite a lot of my classes canceling midterms we still had mock midterms. So basically I just took a bunch of tests that won't actually count on my grade.....? I mean it's a good thing but at the same time I'm worried 'cause then that means the finals might count more. I probably can't make a second update this week due to some other works I've yet to finish. 

I'm not really good at writing lemons, I haven't really had the chance to challenge myself into writing them. And to be honest I don't have a lot of confidence in how this one turned out. This might just become my first and last lemon I do depending on your reactions. 

I don't really know the demographics of my readers to be honest. Like I feel bad publishing this chapter because I know there are thirteen year olds reading Our Love Story. Am I the only one who's 18+ and still fantasizes about 2D high school boys?