Chapter 10

IM BACK BITCHES!!
Covid gave us a scare but the country I'm in has finally gone back to normal. I've been catching up with missed school work.

Sozo's Pov

After getting to the lobby area we stop at the edge of the water and just watch as Father gets beaten down continuously by the nomu soon enough there's a loud bang and we turn to see almight at the entrance "I AM HERE" he jumps down to the fountain area and starts fighting the nomu, I decide to go to dad, holding my breath I check his pulse and let out a relieved sigh and pick him up bringing him to the other students who have gathered in a safe place. "Look after him" I put him down as the others are trying not to cry seeing him, turn around and leave.

I head back to the fountain and help the students there with the villains when all of a sudden All Might got a major power boost and punched the nomu right out of the USJ.
Right then Mr.President comes crashing throuh the door with tons of shouting heroes. Of course I can't hear a thing, I ended up using my quirk to much and lost my hearing about 16 minutes ago.

Unfortunately I didn't even get close enough to mess with Shiggy and I'm tired so that's a lose lose if you ask me. After being checked up by some doctors saying all students were fine and the heroes being whisked away by ambulances, the students got rounded up on the bus and sent back to the school.

On the bus I sat between kaminari and kirishima tho it was a lot quieter than on the way here so some actually fell asleep, that includes the pikachu laying on my lap and shark boy on my shoulder, though for some reason I for once in my life couldn't fall asleep so I opted for playing with the blonds hair.

Finally getting to the school I finally realised that I'd be alone since Father is at the hospital for a while. Walking inside the suddenly spacious house I go to my room and sleep.