Chapter 2

P.s I think I forgot to say but the main characters name is Sozo,                                                                       He's number 3 in my Ocs book thing.

Ba-byeeee

Chapter 2

My worst enemy? Two cruel words, Alarm Clocks. . Waking up to the continuous ringing was not my ideal wake up call. But to be clear nothing will, I just wanna sleep forever. But enough about that, right now I'm in the car with my dad. You see it's been a few days since I started living with my Father and he has decided it would be a great idea for me to attend U.A. It turns out that my dad actually works there and has put me under the recommendation list, in other words I don't have to do anything but show the teachers my quirk to get in. So that brings us to now, at the moment we're on our way to U.A for a meeting everyone on the recommendation list has to attend.

Right as we enter I see a few people, mainly teachers it seems and a few kids that seem roughly my age, around a lobby like area. "Hey kiddo, why don't you sit over here with the other recommended students while I go tell the principle we're here" My Father said pushing me into a chair then walked off leaving me in a chair beside a half red half white haired boy who seems to be glaring at one of the heroes. Therefore, I do what any ordinary person does, I go to sleep.

AIZAWAS POV

It's almost been a week since Sozo moved in with me and it's been great we usually just sit in the lounge together and nap. But just yesterday I received a call from Nezu telling me first term will soon start and I have a chance to suggest a recommended student if I wanted. So I had brought in Sozo to the school to see if he would have to do that troublesome test to get in or not.

After making sure Sozo made it to a chair I went over to the front desk to join Nezu and the other pro heroes working in the school. "Hey," I say just as lazy as always, there were a few 'hello' and ' good morning' to which I completely ignore. "I've bought my son for the interview," I say looking around the seats to see him asleep and leaning on a boy beside him. "Shota I didn't know you had a son, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" Yamada Hizashi Also known as Present mic, was crying clinging to my clothes. "Get off me" he immediately gets off and starts looking around the candidates to try and guess who my son is.

For the next ten minutes he trying to guess my son while telling me WHY he thinks they're my son. "can we start the interviews now" I say getting slightly annoyed. "Ah yes, lets begin," nezu shouts walking into a large nearly empty room with just a large table and some chairs. All the judges while the others stand off to the side to watch the children show off there quirks.

Its been hours and this seat is getting uncomfortable, there have been around half a dozen kids go by so far and there's still more coming. "Agh I'm going to sleep" I say and fall asleep half way throuhh a demonstration of a quirk. After what felt like 5 minutes I get awoken by someone saying my name. "Hey Shota, this kid has the same name as you," I hear yamada shout in my ear as I sit up to see my son infront of us looking off into space. "Sozo" that nocked him back to reality "hurry up and show them your quirk, im going to sleep," as I put my head down I feel something soft and squishy under my head, I look down enough to see that Sozo had made me a pillow using his quirk, I stick my hand out and feel him rub his head against it as I went back to sleep.

Sozos pov

Walking in I was asked for my name and how old I was, than some blond guy I believe was named present mic, started yelling in Papas ear about us having the same name, so I just decided to zone out till they were done. "Sozo" I look to Papa to see he was looking at me in the eye, "hurry up and show them your quirk, I'm going to sleep," as he was bringing his head down I create the softest pillow my quirk could make and put it under his head. He puts his hand up and I rub the top of my head against it smiling, it's one way he thanks me when he doesn't want to speak.

After he puts his hand down I go back to where I was told to stand, "Wooooow, I've never seen Shota be so nice to someone," Another blond hero call out as he enters the room,  he had a wide smile and a large built body, he was tall, like really tall, like taller tan me and I'm 6ft so that's kinda saying something, he kept shouting and being honest it was getting annoying, and it seems Papa was to because he looked up and glared at the big man, also known as almight, "you're annoying" I say while leaning on one leg, using my quirk to put a paper bag over his head.

3rd pov

As the bag came over the number one heroes head everyone but Aizawa fell silent with a sweat drop, while aizawa was trying not to laugh, key word TRYING.

Oookay if ya liked please PLEASE comment this whole silent thing creeping me out