chapter 3

Hiii This Is his outfit for the chapter, I'll most likely put his outfit for the day/chapter up here cuz, well, I wanna. . . AND YOU CAN'T STOP MEH!!!! okay stopping
Byeee

Aizawa's POV

After a long day at the school and getting the others to grade the students we got about 5 students out of ALL the kids that came, luckily Sozo is one of those five. And I'm sure he's glad. I am too because now I won't have to drive him to the school for some lame exam.

As soon as we got into the house's driveway, we went to the lounge and just slept, for 2 seconds. Cuz as soon as I closed my eyes Yamada bounded through the door screaming about hanging out with us. So just like that, we are walking through the streets shopping. . .

"Can I take a nap now?" Sozo asked, leaning back on the chair he was on. At the moment we were sitting in a cafe ordering drinks from a waitress who seemed to be staring at my son weirdly. And by weirdly I mean she was checking him out. "Hello, my name is Janelle, and ill be your waitress for today, what can I get you." She leaned over slightly, my guess trying to show Sozo her cleavage, who by the way, seems extremely uninterested. He looked the waitress straight in the eye and just stared. The waitress was staring right back with her eyes clouding over slightly, when Sozo looked at me, a mischievous look in his eyes when his phone rang. Picking it up I saw the picture of the caller was a man, he answers the phone, and I swear everyone in the room could hear the male voice screaming. Sozo seemed he was enjoying the mystery males ranting, the waitress had left to get our drinks in the middle of the call. When she came back, Sozo got that mischievous in his eye, and made his move to get in the conversation for the first time and to say I was shocked would be an understatement. "Look, Babe, Darling, ' I'm hanging out with my dad and his loud friend, I'll see you when I get home. By the way, My hips still hurt from last night, I can barely sit without them hurting, so I think next time I'll be top." And like that he hangs up the phone and grabbed the tea he ordered with a face that looked as if he said things like this often. And Yamada was a stuttering mess trying to comprehend what just happened.

Meanwhile at a certain bar

Shigaraki was a blushing, stuttering mess, trying his best to grasp onto the situation, and what was just said to him, and in the process, disintegrating the table in front of him. Earning an exasperated groan from his misty friend.

Back to Aizawas POV

After our drinks Yamada had decided he had forgotten work, he needed finishing now and left, oddly quiet. Right after he left Sozo and I phone for a cab to drive us home after deciding we were too tired to walk home. "So. . . Was that guy you were on the phone with your boyfriend or," I trailed off not really knowing what to say. "well I mean good for you, you, um just didn't tell me you, uh." as I continued to rambling trying to figure things out he just smirked at me like this was the most comical thing in the world at the moment. "He was a friend. And being honest I was trying to find a way to get that waitress off my back, you know she gave me her number before getting our drinks." he chuckled showing me the folded napkin."and he just so happened to call at the right time." and just like that our conversation drifted off to a peaceful silence. "I'd fuck him, though." Sozo said as he got out of the car which had just pulled up outside our house. Going inside I look in his room to find himself flopped ontop of the bed and in a death like sleep. So taking that as my Que, I went to my own room and fell asleep, but underneath the covers of my bed.

Waitresses Pov

'Whyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?! he was so cute to' - Crying into her pillow T-T

I'm sorry about the wait and would like to give you a legitimate excuse, but I don't have one - My excuse? (Me trying to think of one but find one)

:P Bye