"It's getting late, and I'm tired…"

"Let's sleep then"

 Yongsun kissed Byulyi's nape and then her cheek.
Moonbyul nodded and stood up, she put the dogs on their respective little houses and said Good night to each one 
Yongsun was already in Byulyi's room laying on the girl's bed. She was reading things about pet play since she heard about it a long time ago but never bothered to properly search about it.
After seeing what she made to Byul earlier in the living room, she thought about that type of play that could be sexual sometimes and she wanted to try with Buylyi.
Moon was used to being the bottom so, this play with Byulyi being the puppy would be interesting and Yongsun couldn't wait to ask Byulyi for them to try it out, but before she dives into it with her girlfriend, she would make a proper study and research.
The sound of the door being open made Yongsun shift on what she was searching for her YouTube timeline and pretend that she was looking for a video to watch.

"What are you doing?"

 Byulyi asked smiling laying beside Yongsun's laying her head on Yongsun's shoulder.

"Was just watching some videos while waiting for you" Yongsun kissed Byulyi's nose. "Put the kids to sleep?" Yongsun jokes.

"Yeah, our children are already asleep"

 Byulyi smiled joking back. Yongsun put her phone in the nightstand and hugged Byulyi tightly.
"Love you" she muttered 

"I love you too" Byulyi smiled kissing the smaller girl's lips.

The following day was supposed to be a lazy Saturday filled up by cuddles and their usual sex but Yongsun had other plans.
Byulyi went to her studio that morning to solve some extra things, but the girl promised she would be home before 11 am. Yongsun did not get bothered at all since that small amount of time would give her time enough to keep on her research about the future play she was planning.
 She searched up more and begun to know more and more about the subject.
She knew the things weren't necessarily all-around sex, puppy play could be to release stress being just a play, and it has more than a leash and collar. Espacial pup hoods, ears sets, tails, and tails with plugs could be used as well but it was their first time trying out so Yongsun limited themselves to a normal collar and leash so if they didn't enjoy it they could easily get rid of the things they used.

On that morning, Yongsun made a quick visit to the pet shop and bought a collar and leash, she also got a nametag but would use it later. While shopping, she did her best to keep her from laughing every time they asked what breed was the dog, the size and gender and well, Yongsun answered she didn't have a breed and was a medium dog. She stipulated that a collar for a dog that size would perfectly on her girlfriend's neck.

On her way home Yongsun grinned thinking about what they could do.
The girl sat on her couch, looking at the bag on the small coffee table. Yongsun bit her lower lip as images of Moonbyul wearing that collar, she begging on her knees, being all submissive and obedient to please her while she tugged on the leash… all the thoughts were starting to make heat pool in between Yongsun's legs. She was so excited to try it out that just the thought of it was making her body heat up.

"Fuck... I hope she agrees with doing that..." 

Yongsun bit her lower lip looking at the bag on the small table.

"Ddun? I'm home" 

Yongsun was in the living room scrolling through her phone still looking for some more information. Byulyi entered the room and Yongsun put her phone down smiling ate her girlfriend.

 "Sorry for not spending more time in bed this morning with you."

"It's okay baby, it's your work"