Study date

(Marcus Butler as Michael Jones) (Pic of Charlotte's Outift)

Chapter 6

Wednesday
The next morning I woke up to someone beating on the door. I woke up and looked at Jenna who was also getting up. I groaned and got out of bed and walked to the door. I swung open the door and a hand was about to punch me in the face I grabbed the arm and twisted it. "Ow holy crap Charlotte," I recognized that accent "Michael?" I let his arm loose and rubbed my eyes clearing away the sleep. He looked me up and down and smirked "good morning," I looked down and saw that I was in my pj shorts and tank top I rolled my eyes and covered myself and glared up at him.

"What do you want?" I growled "oh feisty I like," he winked, I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Michael," I repeated, he sighed and pouted shoving his hands in his pocket. "I wanted to ask you if we can study at the library?" I tilted my head and looked at him amused. "Like a study date?" "uh yeah," I nodded slowly "sure, when?" "after school," my eyes widened "what time is it?" "6:30," "shit I have to get ready," I said a quick goodbye and saw Jenna laying her clothes out.

"So who was that?" she smirked, "it was just a guy from my combat class," I smiled meekly at her. She smirked again "mhmm," I laughed and grabbed a towel and rushed into our bathroom. After showering I dressed in denim shorts, a black tank top, with a beige shawl, next I added a beige scarf and brown wedges and put my hair in a bun.

I grabbed my messenger bag and looked over at Jenna who was waiting for me at the door. "Hurry up woman we're gonna be late," I nodded and walked over to her, today she dressed pretty casual; light ripped jeans, white sleeveless top, black boots, and a nice hat to top it off.

"So are you gonna tell me about the date you had with your English teacher," she smirked, I blushed and looked down as we walked to our first class. "Well you see my English teacher is actually my brothers best friend," her eyes widened at the news "Josh is like a family friend," "wow," "yea..." "wow," "you already said that," "yea I know but still... wow," I did a mental faceplam and shook my head.

Suddenly we were at my English class. Jenna smirked at me and winked "good luck, tell me everything later," she waved goodbye. I watched as she turned the corner before I went inside, I took a deep breath and stepped inside the classroom. I ran up the stairs to the very back and sat down. I looked at my phone and saw it was 7:30. I sighed and waited for the class to begin.

"Good morning class," Josh strolled in the classroom looking restless. "Sorry I'm late," I rolled my eyes he was only a minute late. "So as you know you have a paper due in two days so I'm hoping that you guys are almost finished," everyone mumbled a response.

I looked down trying not to look him in the eyes. "Today we'll take 30 minutes to write then the next hour for some of you to read out loud what you have written," I looked up surprised, that's when our eyes met, I blushed and averted his eyes. "Okay now begin," I sighed and looked down at my half written sheet of paper. I had no clue what I was gonna write. I had started to write about my life obviously leaving out the incident I had. I started with how I was really close to my family especially my brother and when I was fifteen I dropped school and moved from L.A. to focus on fighting. Which meant I was in a lot of competitions and stuff.

I sighed and started to stare into space just thinking about my life. I never got to be a regular kid it last for twelve years. After that I was always being noticed and being picked on especially by a girl named Cassandra Davis. She was very popular she used to be my best friend but she became distant and in grade seven everything changed. It was just a year after the incident. Then two years(14) after that my father died, my mother after a few months ended up in a mental hospital, it was the most horrible three years of my life.