Class Begins

Chapter 3

Charlotte POV

"CHARLOTTE CHARLOTTE!!!" Jenna yelled in my ears I sat up straight and bonked my head with hers "ugh," we groaned. "Why are you waking me up? What time is it?" she stood up and put her hands on her hips "because class begins in an hour and I got breakfast for us hoping you'd be up by the time I got back but nooo you're still laying on your bed!" she yelled. I rolled my eyes and flung my legs over the edge of my bed and got up and walked towards the bathroom door without saying anything to my roommate.

When I got out of the shower I saw Jenna sitting on her bed, legs crossed and looking at her schedule. She had on a off white blouse, black skinny jeans, white high tops, with her accessories on: necklace, bracelet and bangles and her white feather earrings. She looked great, as usual. I walked over to my closet and looked through it, I bent down and rummaged around a couple of bags until I came across a bag that labeled 'class' I smiled thanking my older sister she always had everything planned and ready to go. I slipped on my undergarments and pulled on the denim skinny jeans she had in the bag as well as the red peplum top, my black wedges along with my accessories. I sat down in front of my desk and straightened my hair till every strand was straight. "Ready?" Jenna asked "ready," I nodded we got our bags and walked out the dorm room.

Jenna locking the doors behind her. "What do you have first?" "Business workshops then Law," "what do you have last?" "English Literature," I answered "cools you have any extra classes?" "well I have one of those fighting classes I'm in to score some physical activity points," I shrugged. "Cools I have Gymnastics I'm good in that I haven't done it in a year but I think I can get use to it then I have swimming," "same," I said excitedly I felt like a high schooler sharing classes with her bestie I smiled over at Jenna watching her talk.

I stopped at my first class "see yea in swimming," she yelled down the hallway "see ya," I waved I opened the door and saw only a few people there waiting and the professor not there. I sighed gratefully and walked to the back close to the window, I sat down beside a girl with black hair and glasses she was quite pretty, she had in her earphones and her nose was buried in her book. I tapped her shoulder gently "hey," I said dropping my bag beside me she nodded "hi," she said loudly I laughed.

She chuckled and took her headphones out "sorry... hi," she held out her hand I shook it smiling at her "hey my names..." I couldn't finish because she stopped me. "I know who you are," she said softly I pulled back my hand and sat up straight "oh," I said "yeah Charlotte right?" I simply just nodded "names Victoria." I pulled out a small smile and nodded slowly "nice to meet you Victoria," that was the last thing I said to her until the end of the class.

"Hey Charlotte!" I whipped my head around and saw Victoria jogging towards "hey," "I'm sorry if I said something wrong I tend to do that and I tend to just blurt things out you know I'm sorry," she said quietly I chuckled softly "it's fine I just hate people knowing who I am without me introducing myself," she nodded understandingly or maybe she didn't understand.

"Oh okay well let's start over" she said smiling ear to ear we stopped walking and stood in front of each other "Hi," we said at the same time I laughed. "Hi, my name's Victoria," she said holding her hand out "and my name is Charlotte Evergreen," I said taking her hand shaking it "nice to meet you Ms. Evergreen," she said bowing. I laughed shaking my head "do you have English?" I asked as we started walking again "yeah last class," "same," I looked at the time "sorry I better get going see yea in English," I said running off East as she went North.

***

It was swimming class and after this was lunch I couldn't wait. I met up with Jenna and hugged her loving that I had a friend for once. "Hey how was your first day so far," I nodded "good," I said as we walked to the locker room "that's good mine was great I met a really nice guy in my Psychic class and he wasn't you know the nerdy time he was actually really laid back and chill," she explained smiling from ear to ear. I giggled "sounds like you like someone," I teased as I took off my clothes she rolled her eyes blushing "yea yea yea whatever," she said whipping my ass I jumped "hey," I smacked her bum with my towel she laughed and pouted. 

We finally finished getting into our swim suits and walked out.  We lined up as the teacher came out it was a Russian lady with a strong accent "okay today ve are gonna varm up yes? Each and vone of you knows how to swim no?"  We all nodded and some giggled at her accent childishly, Mrs. Ramon [pronounced in a Russian accent] smiled and whipped each and one of our bums with her towel "now ladies I know my accent is strong no laughing get in the vater and do some back strokes now!!" she yelled I chuckled and dove in.

After a few warm ups and races as well as 100 meter swims we were out and drying off. "Evergreen. Brown," I looked over and saw Jenna walking towards the coach I looked at her quizzically she just rolled her eyes at me, I chuckled and just shrugged it off... Jennifer Brown or Jenna Brown weird I thought.

"Ladies you are the best of them all, will you consider being on my swimming team," I was breathing heavily as I caught my breath I nodded "I would consider it, when do we have to give you our final answer," "by the end of this week, take your time, you ladies are amazing, best I've seen since 1998," she said dreamily I chuckled. "That's very nice to know we'll consider it," I looked over at Jenna she nodded "we'll consider it," she nodded again catching her breath "great and I'll be the assistant coach on the gymnastic and Fighting team which both of you are in one of those classes correct," she said her Russian accent completely gone.

She must have noticed our shocked faces "yes I have a great vhat vould you say American accent," her accent filling the room "I only do it for fun," she laughed "that accent is only for my strict reputation," she chuckled lightly "but you girls can go, have a good lunch," I nodded awkwardly. "Well that was awkward," Jenna whispered saying what I was thinking, I laughed but agreed.

After we had changed we went to Starbucks and ordered a nice hot beverage and a pastry. "I'm exhausted Char," Jenna sighed heavily "same that swimming class really tuckered me out," "yeah I don't know if I can make Gymnastic," "at least you don't have combat classes after this," I groaned "you'll be doing this for a whole semester love good luck," I sipped my coffee and nodded "good luck to you too." "We have about half an hour until classes start what do you wanna do?" "Well I'm going back to the dorm to change into my Jordan's my feet hurts," she nodded "okay cools I'll see yea later I'm... meeting someone," she got up and was almost out the door when I shouted "have fun making out" she turned and gave me a wicked smile "have fun fucking!!!" I laughed and saw people turning towards me I watched as their eyes widened then turned into confusion I rolled my eyes, but felt someone's eyes on me I looked around. No one. That's weird. I got up and walked to my dorm wandering who the hell was watching me and I tend on finding out soon.

?? POV

I saw her. I saw her face. I saw Charlotte. She was so grown up. So beautiful. So mature. I couldn't believe it I saw her in the mall, I saw her while running I think that was her rubbing herself up on that bartender. I was furious that she was rubbing up on another guy. I ran my hand through my hair.  And now I see her here, I wonder when I could see her again I sighed and packed up my suitcase and put on my glasses walking out of the cafe.

Charlotte POV

-Last Class-

It was finally English I heard that they had a new English teacher. The last one that was here the year before retiring, he was like 60 something and now they replaced him with someone around our age? Weird. I was about 10 minutes early, I really liked English it was one of my favourite subjects when I use to be in school and I did some online classes when I wasn't at school it was... fun.

I was going to my usual seats; at the back, when my phone rang it was an unknown number. I looked down quizzically at it but answered it "hello," "Charlotte. I thought I wasn't going to get you at this time," it was only 4:15 classes started in 5 minutes. "David," I rolled my eyes "yes Darling the one and only, man," he said putting on a Jamaican accent I laughed "David why are you calling me now I thought you said you weren't gonna call me unless it was extremely important like a call from the facility," I could see him rolling his eyes "yea I know what I said but I need you to go undercover and catch this guy in your area dressed in red and black wearing..." "Charlotte," David was cut off with his description of his suspect when I heard my name being called by a familiar voice that I haven't heard in years...

___________________________

OMFG DID YOU JUST.. OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!! WHO IS IT?? WHO'S DAVID? UNDERCOVER? <--- The title ;) its giving out some hints next chapter is when the real action starts. DUN DUN DUN!!!!

And who was the POV I'm Starbucks COMMENT WHAT U THINK NOW!!!

AND THANK YA'LL FOR OVER 100 Reads now vote vote vote

xxxx Unie ;)