Prologue

Lefty's POV

"YOUR SUCH A RECKLESS BUSINESS OWNER. YOU COULDN'T EVEN PREVENT THE ACCIDENTS HAPPEN HERE!" RS. Freddy yelled.

"HOW COULD I?! IVE BEEN TREATED LIKE TRASH EVER SINCE I'VE GOTTEN THIS FUCKING AMUSEMENT PARK!" He yelled back. I could tell he was holding in his tears.

Then he ran out. Leaving the the us behind.

"Bryan! Wait up!" I shouted toward him. He didn't pay attention to me as he ran away.

"I can't believe you guys!" I said angrily to them before i ran off to find bryan.

It's been like this since the old pizzaria burned down with our friends who died there.

I wish the originals are here. Better than those fakes that helpy copied.

fearing at the fact of bryan's mental health. He has a major anxiety, depression and PTSD.

It was getting worse by the day. All those teasing and insults directly at bryan.

I searched everywhere except the portal room. I went inside.

Seeing him in the middle of the room. Bryan bawling his eyes.

I went near him. Unaware i was in the room.

Getting closer to him. I hugged him. He snuggled into my chest. Few tears stained my fur.

"Shh...i'm here bryan..." i spoke to him softly. I petted his chocolate hair, it was so fluffy-

"Lefty...i want to disappear...i don't think I'm good enough for them" he said. Hearing his broken voice ache my heart if i even had one.

"Don't think about what they say bryan...maybe you just need to rest a few days...you didn't get enough sleep lately" i worriedly said.

Bryan haven't getting enough sleep, he stayed all night just to finish all the paperwork that jon put him in.

"I don't know lefty...i just want to somewhere else for awhile..." he told me. Gripping my fur tightly.

I comforted him until it was time for us to leave the portal room. His expression was uncertain written on his face.

"Are you ok now bryan?" I asked him.

He nodded. We where starting to walk out of the portal room until i felt something trying to drag me back.

"Lefty!" Bryan yelled. I turned around seeing him getting sucked in the portal.

"Bryan!!!" I chased after him. Into the portal.

We didn't knew what dimension we went in but all i know it change our lives forever.
_______________________________
A/N: haven't played harvestmoon for awhile (harvest moon: boy&girl/ harvest moon hero of the leaf village)

This is inspired by this book and creator:

Instead of stardew valley. I used harvestmoon since it's the only farm RPG game i ever played qwq

This story take place from a game called: HarvestMoon Light of hope!
I haven't played it but i watch a old live stream video from the start to the ending.

Bye! ^^