Wisteria House Estate (Edit)

Start from the beginning

'Trust me, I've already been to hell and back once already.'

"Wait seriously Y/n????!!!" Zenitsu shouts.

"Uhhhh whoops, did I say that outloud? I meant for that to be in my head."

"Dinner is ready." The sweet old lady tells us.

I slightly gasp outloud.

"FOOD!" 

FINALLY I GET TO TASTE THE TRUE POWER OF THE EXTREMLEY GOOD LOOKING ANIME FOOD!

I rush to the dinning room and quickly sit down, looking at the array of amazing anime food in front of me.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke enter the room not too long after me.

"You must really be excited to eat Y/n." Tanjiro chuckles.

'Omg please do that again.'

"Of course I'm excited to eat! This food looks so good! Plus I'm starving!"

After a quick thank you, we started to eat the delicious food before us.

'Wow! Anime food looks good and tastes just as good as it looks!'

"Inosuke started stealing Tanjiro's food, stuffing it in that beautiful face of his and chuckling.

'I swear, his laugh is hot and at the same time makes me want to burst out laughing.'

"Here, if you're that hungry, then have some more of my food." Tanjiro smiles at him.

"HAAAAAH?! I DON'T WANT YOUR FOOD GONPACHRIO!"

"It's Tanjiro..."

I hesitated before holding out my bowl of anime rice to Inosuke, who looked at me in confusion.

"As much as I really want to eat this rice, I think you should have it. Besides, as my training teacher I can't have you starve on me." I smiled softly at him.

Inosuke's beautiful face flared a bright red as he suddenly stood up.

"I-I'm going to go get some fresh air."

I tilt my head in confusion at his strange behavior.

Inosuke's P.O.V:

I quickly head outside the stupid place to get some air to cool my burning face. My heart was beating faster than it normally does.

I sigh out loud, what was this?

It feels weird...

A/n: For the sake of literally every breathing form Y/n has that instantly kills, I'm making her have a twelfth form called Frost Breaker, hence the title of this dumbe story that sucks.

I decided that this would be a close range attacking moving, that lands a forceful and extremely cold blow, instantly knocking out the enemy instead of killing it.

I Made this form so Y/n could at least train without killing who she trains against.

Again, sorry for the late update and I'm even more sorry for how much I suck at doing this.

I also went through 98 notifications, and most of them scared me, made me sad, and made me laugh.

I'm trying my best here, so sorry I'm such a bad author ;-;