We left the car there since the beach was right in front of the restaurant and we set on the stair that leads to the sand. 

-I'm going home to grab a bikini for you and beach shorts for me. Do you want anything else? -Luke says standing up.

-Grab some beach towels too but hurry up. I'm getting hot here. -I laughed

-You're already hot, princess! -Luke smirks and disappears right after.

For some weird reason, as soon as he walked away I got the sensation that he was probably leaving me here alone so we don't need to talk as he said. I really want to trust him but could I? I don't know but it doesn't hurt to try. 
After some minutes I was starting to get even more worried and sad. He always has a way to escape us from talking but if he left me here, I will never forget him. 

-Where were you going, princess? -I heard someone whisper in my hear as soon as I get up. I turn around just to face the blond guy. His lip was know bleeding from his lip ring and I could see a black spot starting to form in his cheek.

-I though... forget it! -I said and smiled at him. -What happened to you? Are you okay? - I touched his cheek gently.

-I know... I took long and you thought that I left you here but I ran into Ashton while getting here and he almost beat me off, but I clearly won! -He said pointing to his face and laughing. - Don't worry, I am fine. You didn't leave so I'm more than fine. This will go away eventually. He was just jealous because he saw us together and he also wanted some kind of revenge for what we did to him.

-I'm so sorry. This is because of me! If you want we can go home! -I said while looking at him in the eyes. I felt sorry for what that monster did to him.

-Don't even think about it. I promised you this so we're staying. Where are we going to change? -Luke said and I pointed to a spot in the ocean where no one was.

-We could change there if we go deep enough, nobody will notice a thing!-I said and grabbed Luke's arm.

I pushed him to a spot in the sand where we could leave our stuff.

-We are going to have our clothes all wet if we change there! -Luke said.

-Or we could take off our clothes here and we run like Flash until there in our underwear. -I suggested and Luke laughs hard. 

-I don't believe we are going to do this but okay. The last is a rotten potato. -He said and started to take off his clothes. I do the same and for some reason, I was pretty fast. I started to run in my underwear grabbing only my bikini first. I ran pretty fast but soon Luke was beside me. 

We were laughing like never before and I don't remember having this much fun sober. 
I'm almost sure everyone on that beach was looking at us but at that moment none of us cared.
I made it to the spot first and my whole body was now like chicken skin. The water was so cold!

-I won! -I screamed and Luke laughs while entering deeper in the water.

-I admit... I'm a rotten potato! What can I say? My running skills aren't the best! -He says gasping. -And I'm not sure if I'm talking to you or if I'm talking with Barry Allen!

-I'm pretty sure you let me win because I'm in the worst shape possible! - I laugh and he shakes his head in denial.

-I promise I didn't! But what are you're talking about? You look great! -Luke says and I can feel my cheeks starting to get red.

-I wasn't saying in that way. I was just saying that I don't work out for a long time now. -Luke was the red one now. - But thank you, tomato! -Luke laughs.