Q: How do you come up with the intimate scenes?

Gumbie: uh... "special" videos.. eheheh. Also, I draw inspiration from other sex scenes I've read. I've never copied someone else's work though. I just read the others to get an idea for how long and detailed the scenes should be. Everything else comes from my dirty imagination. 😇

***

Tharn

Q: Will there be moments when you start to doubt your relationship with Type?

Tharn: To be honest, I'm already scared. Mostly because it's hard to tell exactly what's going on inside Type's head. Does he like me, or does he just like having sex with me? I'm hoping for some clarity soon, but somebody needs to write those parts still.

Gumbie: Hey, I'm working on it!

Q: Will you start to distance yourself from Type?

Tharn: Why would I do that? He's my mate. Being apart from him would cause me physical and emotional pain. As long as Type wants me, I'll be by his side.

Q: When will you tell Type that you slept with Lhong?

Tharn: Uhh...

Gumbie: Dude. You have to tell him.

Tharn: I know, I know. I just need to find the right time.

Gumbie: Mhmmm... sure... 😒

***

Type

Q: Will we see you getting possessive and jealous about Tharn?

Type: If the asshole gives me a reason to be jealous, hell yeah.

Q: As an omega, can you get pregnant??

Type: *chokes on his tea* What??

Gumbie: Uhh, I got this one, Type *shoves Type away*. I haven't decided if I'm going to make this an mpreg yet. I've set it up to where I could if I want to, but I still need to make up my mind about it.

Q: Why won't you let Tharn mark you? What are you afraid of?

Type: *sigh* Honestly... I had this idea in my head of what my perfect mate would be like, and he wasn't, well... a he. I don't have anything against Champ and Team being together, but I never thought it was for me. But having Tharn as my mate... my views are starting to change a bit. As for the marking, well, that goes back to me trying to break the mate bond, which I'm not even sure if I want to do anymore. But marking makes everything so permanent, and that really scares me. I'm not sure I'm ready to fully give myself to another person.

Q: Hypothetically, what would be your reaction if you found out Tharn slept with someone else before you got together?

Type: That's only a hypothetical question, right? Hm... Well, I'd probably be really pissed. As wolves, we're taught to save ourselves for our mate. If he did do something stupid like that, I would want to hear it from him, and not someone else. I don't like secrets.

Q: When will you accept Tharn as your mate?

Type: I'm getting there. I just need more time.

***

Lhong

Q: Will you end up with Thorn?

Lhong: Thorn? You mean Tharn's brother? I haven't seen that kid in years. There's no way we're mates.

Gumbie: 👀

Lhong: ....👀👀👀

Q: Who's your mate? When will we meet him/her/them? Will they cause problems for TharnType?

Lhong: I don't have mate. Or, if I do, I don't want them.

Gumbie: pssh, whatever. Lhong does have a mate, and we will be meeting him very soon! There's bound to be some conflict, given how attached Lhong is to Tharn, but it won't be too bad.

***

Techno

Q: Are you a beta or an alpha?

Techno: I'm a beta in the Golden Moon Pack! If you forgot which pack that is, it's the same pack that Tharn and Type are a part of.

Q: Where is Kengkla?

Techno: Who?

Gumbie: *clears throat* Kengkla won't be in this story. I wanted to have a relationship that is different from the others, so I paired Techno with a girl (an alpha girl, because I've never read a story where there's a female alpha). Plus, I don't like how Kengkla got with Techno in the show. It was pretty... rapey (if you've seen "Love By Chance", you know). Thus, I omitted them as a couple from this story. 🤷🏼‍♀️

***

Tar

Q: Even though you're a human, will you enter the pack?

Tar: I'm not super familiar with the werewolf rules, so I don't know... B-But I would like to! If Tum is okay with it...

Tum: Of course I'm okay with it! You're my mate, I'd love for you to join the pack!

Tar: *blushes* Well, since Tum is okay with it...

***

Champ

Q: Will you and Team have a side story?

Champ: Nope. Author-nim doesn't love us enough apparently.

Team: It's pretty sad.

Gumbie: Wait a second! It's not that I don't love you guys, but this story is about Tharn and Type! I'm trying to give you guys a story without taking too much away from the main characters. ...But, if the readers want, I'll write about your first time and your mating process in the epilogue.

Team: Yes, please! I want everyone to see Champ take it—

Champ: *covers Team's mouth* Aaahhhh! They'll have to wait until the epilogue to hear all the dirty details.

~~~

Thanks for submitting your questions! Next chapter will be up within the next few days.

In the meantime, please join me in squealing in delight over this picture from Tong's (Thorn) Instagram 😭💕💕

So happy for them 🤧🤧

See ya soon!
-Gumbie