Chaeyoung stood at their front door, the gate remote in her hand, watching as Tzuyu parked her car in their spacious car park. The girls one by one stepped out and roamed their eyes around the couple's home with open mouths as they let the fact that they're in the Headmaster's house sink in. Joy gripped Yeri's arm and squealed. "Oh my god! We're actually in JENNIE KIM's house!"

Jennie joined her fiancé in front of the door and greeted her friends with a simple bow. The younger girls' mouths were hanging open seeing their usually angry headmaster greet them normally so they bowed in greeting as well. "Don't worry you all can speak to me casually outside the campus. After all you're all Chaeyoung's friends."

Lisa then smirked at the girl and placed her hands on her hips. "Oooh Kim Jennie you don't know what pandora's box you opened just now. Get Ready. This mouth's got no filter." Jihyo laughed at the girl and walked towards the couple before placing her hand on Chaeyoung's arm. "So were going to steal my cousin for the day and redecorate your house."

Jihyo raised her palm towards Jennie and stared at the girl with an evil smirk. "Spare keys, future cousin-in-law." Jennie chuckled before placing a spare key ontop of Jihyo's waiting palm. "Okay I trust you Jihyo please don't let her buy too much pink furniture."

The girl was already dragging Chaeyoung towards Tzuyu's car but before she slipped inside the passenger seat she winked at Jennie and waved goodbye. "I can't give you any promises."

After watching the girls drive off, Jennie drove to Jisoo's house and was lounging on the girl's sofa. "So let's talk business, Kim Jennie. Since you're already here. We have a new investor and before you ask, No, it's not one of your fuck buddies. It's a Japanese company wanting to supply materials for the furniture we produce."

Jennie sighed in relief and nodded before sipping on her tea that Jisoo prepared for her. "Who is it then?"

"The Minatozaki. I just processed their daughter's transfer papers yesterday. Minatozaki Sana will be officially starting classes tomorrow. She's Chaeyoung's batch actually."

On the other hand, Tzuyu parked her car in front of the furniture business that Jennie owned. It was a wide building full of all sorts of interior furniture and designs. The girls all but skipped inside and immediately got to work. Chaeyoung kept grabbing and ordering things left and right.

"Oh cute! Look it's a pink pillow! I need this for our bed." She squealed as she hugged a baby pink accent pillow to her chest. The other girls looked at her with knowing smirks. "Mhmm yes go pick whatever you want for the bed since you'll be fucked there anyway might as well be comfortable with the aesthetic of it all huh Chae?" Joy giggled as she watched Chaeyoung blush profusely.

By the time 5PM rolled around, the girls actually shopped decently and had all the pillows and linens delivered to Jennie's house. They arranged it themselves of course with some side tracking as Jihyo and Yeri raided the closet to see what Jennie Kim's closet looks like. By the time Jennie parked her car inside the house, Chaeyoung immediately greeted her with a loving kiss before stepping behind the girl and covering her eyes with both her hands. "If you're covering my eyes like this I'm worried the house is going to look like Barbie puked all over it." The younger girl giggled and kissed Jennie's shoulder blade as she ushered the girl into their living room but not before making Jennie leave her shoes by the door. "No don't worry I have better aesthetics than Barbie."

"Ready?" Jennie gulped and nodded. "Hana, dul, set!" Chaeyoung lifted her hands off of Jennie's face and moved in front of the girl with a wide smile on her face. The older girl's jaw dropped as she stared at her now cute as fuck living room.