More chaos in Paris (Ugh, can a girl get a break on her birthday?)

Start from the beginning

Tom: Here's the cake.

Alya: (Right on time.)

Kim: I'll help out.

Sabine: Don't drop it. Ivan, think you can help Kim with the cake?

Ivan: Okay, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. *Ivan go to Kim and help put the cake down on the cake table and they start getting the food out of the catering van too.*

Alya: Okay. She'll love all of this. Juleka, call Luka right now. *Juleka get her phone out and call Luka. Outside of the Louvre, Marinette and Luka were walking around just for a little bit. Soon, Luka's phone ringed, he get out of his pocket and he look at who's calling him.*

*

Luka: Uh. Stay right there for a minute. I gotta take this.

Marinette: Okay. *Luka answer the phone.*

Luka: Hey Jule.

Juleka: You can bring Marinette to the park now. We're all done here.

Luka: Okay. We're on our way. *He hang up and he look at Marinette.* Hey, ready to go to the park?

* Hey, ready to go to the park?

Marinette: Uh. Yeah. I thought you said you had something else planned before we go to the park.

Luka: Oh we can do those things some other time. Right now, let's go to the park.

Marinette: Okay. Lead the way.

Luka: But first. *He cover her eyes.*

Marinette: Luka, I know this trick. You've been doing this 1,000 times since we've been dating. It's getting annoying.

Luka: This is not a trick. Just start walking, I'll guide you. *They both start walking.*

Marinette: Okay. If this is a trick, I'm gonna be mad at you.

Luka: It's not a trick, I promise. *Plagg peeked out of his jacket pocket.*

Plagg: Did you give her the present yet?