I smile, biting down on my lip as I think of all the possible ways I could do that. But due to our pact of taking things slow, I decide I have to keep things PG for now. At least, a little. After brushing my lips along his ear once more, I take his lobe between my teeth and gently nibble on it, grinning when I hear his breathing start to pick up in response. His reactions only encourage me further, my hands beginning to smoothly trail down his bare back while my lips pepper kisses along his neck, dragging my lips over his shoulder and then down the top of his spine, my fingertips skimming his sides.

"Wake upppp," I coo, returning my mouth to his neck as my hands slide up the expanse of his back. I gently massage his shoulders as my lips latch back onto his neck, sucking on his skin and gently sinking my teeth into the flesh, using my tongue to soothe the sting afterwards. "Have I convinced you enough yet?" I softly purr into his ear, but once again, I get no response. I let out a small huff of annoyance, sitting up on his back again. "Ok, seriously, wake up. I made you a cup of tea and it's getting cold."

This seems to be surprising enough to wake him up. He suddenly throws me off him and easily pushes me into the mattress, knocking the air from my lungs as I lay breathlessly beneath him. "You brought me tea in bed?" he lowly rasps, blinking down at me sleepily. When I just nod in reply, still too breathless to speak, he chuckles quietly, shaking his head in slight disbelief as he eyes me with a look of playful suspicion. "Who are you and what have you done with my Rochelle?"

"Maybe I was just feeling nice," I tell him once I regain my breath, raising one of my fingers to press against his pursed lips. "But shhh, don't tell anyone. It could ruin my street cred."

He just laughs, lips curved into a grin. "Can I tell you something?" he murmurs, and when I nod again, he says, "I don't think there's any better view than seeing you in my bed like this."

I arch an eyebrow suggestively. "Are you sure this is the best view of me?"

His smirk widens even more, green eyes flashing with amusement. "Ok, well, this is the second best view."

"But we're taking things slow," I remind him, trailing my finger down his chest. "So you won't be seeing the best view of me for a while. Maybe not for months...."

"I don't think it'll be that long."

"And why not?"

"Because one of us will crumble soon enough," he grins, playfully tapping me on the nose to indicate that he thinks I'll be the first to give in.

I let out a small gasp, acting offended. "Why do you think it'll be me?"

"Because I know you."

"You don't know me that well."

Harry just smiles, seeming amused at my attempts to argue with him about this. "I think I do."

"Ok, so tell me something about me that not many other people know?"

"Easy," he replies, seeming confident in his ability. "You have a freckle on the inside of your thigh right next to your pussy."

My mouth drops open in slight shock, not expecting him to say something like that, but admittedly still amused by it. I let out a small laugh, shaking my head in disbelief while Harry grins proudly above me. "Wow, that's such a meaningful fact."

"What? I like it," he admits. "It's one of my favourite parts of your body, actually."

I arch an eyebrow. "What, the freckle or my pussy?"

He just smirks, poking his tongue out and sexily running it along his bottom lip. "I don't think I should answer that."

I just shake my head again, playfully shoving him off me with a laugh before pulling myself up, grabbing the mugs from the beside table. "Ok, you need to drink your tea now because I was kind enough to make it for you, and that probably won't happen again," I tell him, handing him his mug.