~

"Hey I thought you needed help with homework." Artemis laughed as I flew over to sphere.

"Oh come on, can't we take a little break? She missed me." I smiled hugging her.

"How do you know she's a.. she?" Artemis asked.

"I just know." I shrugged. I flew in a circle as sphere chased me.

"Well, I guess that's it for homework." She smiled getting up and walking to the mission room. I flew passed her with sphere chasing after me.

"Whoa slow down." Artemis chuckled.

I flew into the mission room where Robin and Aqualad were sparring. Sphere was about to roll onto the sparring area but I made a net to catch her softly.

Captain Marvel flew over to sphere and I as he ate his candy bar.

Something about him was painfully familiar.

"So Raegan," he smiled. "I saw you talking to that really cool kid that day your school was attacked, what was his name? Benny? Bill something?"

"Billy?" I asked.

"Yea, he's cool? Isn't he?" He asked eagerly.

"Actually, Billy's always been kind of annoying." I told him.

Wait, when did he see me talking to Billy? I coulda swore he'd flown off by then.

He was about to say something until Batman walked in commanding the computer to bring up the news.

"Computer national news."

There was a news report about giant plants growing straight out of the ground and attacking the city. It showed the Justice league saving people. I saw my mom and dad taking down plants. I smiled to myself hoping to be even half of what they are some day.

"Are we going out there?!" I asked excitedly hovering an inch or two above ground.

"No the league will soon have the situation under control that's not why I'm here. According to your intel Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus blockbuster formula to Cobra." Batman stated.

"Who combined it with Bane's venom to create cobra venom." Wally said after him.

"Which the brain used to create his animal army." Robin finished.

"And upgrade wolf." Connor said petting wolf.

"The brain also used inhibitor collars, like the ones at Belle Reve Penitentiary." M'gann said

"Batman, is it possible that plant thingys on Cobra venom, too?" Artemis asked.

"I had Green Lantern run a spot analysis." Batman said, pulling up a hologram of cells. "The vines cellulose does contain trace amounts of a Cobra venom variant." He continued.

"These cannot be coincidences. Unrelated criminals are cooperating with another worldwide." Aqualad said.

"Exactly. It's now clear our enemies have formed some kind of secret society of supervillians. The attack on Metropolis is only the beginning." Batman said.

"You got that right." Robin said, pulling up more images of the plant creatures. "Plant creatures have sprouted in Gotham City, Paris, Star City, Taipei-" He was cut off when the screen went to static.

"Dude." Wally Looked at him to fix it.

"It's not me. Someone is cutting the satellite signal." Robin said as he was typing at his computer. "All satellite signals." He said as The Joker appeared on the screen. I had heard countless tales of his reign of terror. But seeing him, it was terrifying.

He tapped his head before he started talking."Ladies and gentlemen. We interrupt your regularly scheduled mayhem to bring you this important announcement. "He turned the camera over to show some of the worst and most ruthless supervillain's in history, people I never thought I'd face. "From the Injustice League." The Joker said as he started chuckling. It sounded so cold and heartless.

"We are responsible for the attacks on your cities." Vertigo started. "If you wish to save them, a ransom of $10 billion American dollars is required. Delivery instructions have been sent to the United Nations. There is no time limit, but the longer your governments wait..." The Joker panned the camera back on himself.

"The more we get to have our jollies." He cackled again and the screen went to static again.

"Roger that Aquaman the UN will prepare the ransom as a fallback, but it won't come to that." Batman said into his com.

Robin started typing at his computer again so he could bring up the image of the villains while Batman talked to Aquaman on his com link. Robin put an outline on each villains head and he named the all. "Count Vertigo, The Joker, Poison Ivy, Ultra Humanite, Atomic Skull, Black Atom, Wotan. Seven heavy hitters, probably behind nearly everything and everyone we faced."

"There's your secret society." Wally said glumly.

"Not so secret anymore." Artemis added.

"Perhaps after India, they realized we deduced the truth and saw no point in hiding any longer." Aqualad suggested.

"Yea, that was their mistake. Right now, I say we go kick some plant creature butt." Wally said, hitting his fists together.

"The Justice League will handle the plants." Batman said to Wally's disappointment. "I have a different job for this team."

"Aww man." Wally said, clearly not realizing what Batman meant. Artemis rolled her eyes as she hit him in the arm.

"With the plants attacking so many locations simultaneously, there must be a central control system. Your mission is to destroy it." Batman asked.

"You realize what you are asking them to do?" Zatara asked.

"They're ready." Batman said.

"Ready? Ready for what?" Wally asked making Artemis hit him again. "Ow! Will you cut that out?" He yelled at her.

"Hello Wally! If the big guns are fighting plants, who do you think we'll be fighting?" Artemis said, clearly irritated.

"I don't know! I guess we'll-" Artemis pointed up at the picture of the 'Injustice League' and Wally turned his head. "Ohhhhhh."

"Well, Batman, I trust you're correct." Zatara said.

"I trust that you can locate the enemy." Batman replied.

"Indeed. Wotan's involvement suggests that sorcery is part of how the plants are controlled. Robin, if you would provide the holo-map..." Robin started typing again and pulled up a holographic image of the globe. "I'll search for signs of concentrated sorcerous activity." Zatara began reciting a spell.

We looked up at the globe to see A red dot appeared i. "There, that is where you will find the Injustice League's central control system."

"Coordinates locked in. The Louisiana Bayou." Robin said, looking at the keyboard.

"We are on our way."